printed bottle caps fabric tape http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/categories/rhine-stone-flat-back-title-sm.jpg stripe ribbon mini bows 7/8" saddle stitch grosgrain ribbon crochet headband trim

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > How to make...

How to make... Hairbows, hair clips, bottlecaps, ribbon shirts, flip flop...

Old 04-25-2010, 11:13

Default A little funny

This is how I know that I need to take a break from korker bows! I have been making korkers all weekend long. Well tonight I decided to bake some chicken for dinner. I had the oven at 400 degrees for 30 mins?? I finished dinner and then decided to knock a couple more korkers out. That is when I noticed I left one of my dow rods with navy ribbon in the whole time!!!! Thank goodness it is a dark color because you can't even tell. But the rod and clips are kinda toasty! All of this and I don't even have a little girl!!!

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
Old 04-25-2010, 11:24

Default Re: A little funny

LOL that is so something I would do...I've left caps in the oven while pre-heating it for dinner...THANK goodness I needed to pre-heat the pan or I would have ruined a whole batch of caps

Old 04-25-2010, 11:30

I don't know why but I really don't like making korkers. Yours look great! Good for you and you don't even have a girl.
Old 04-25-2010, 11:32

Korkers are not my favorite to make but it is my best seller. So in the long run this is a business. As long as I am getting paid I will make them all day long lol!
Old 04-26-2010, 12:54

I've had the opposite happen today. My middle daughter wanted to make chicken patties for lunch and yelled from the kitchen mom I think Ammon was playing with your stuff.
Old 04-26-2010, 01:00

I think your korkers look adorable! My biggest problem is forgetting to turn the oven off

I dont have any girls either!

I have a niece and 2 younger adoptive sisters that I make things for, I also have a 4 year old son begging for a batman tutu for the last 4 months!

I thought he had forgotten about it, but when my mom put in an order for a purple and pink one he told her that I would make it right after I made his batman one!

Krista
Old 04-26-2010, 05:48

So now you have a chicken scented korker?!? You could start offering scented korkers, maybe apple or cherry pie? Too funny!!
Old 04-26-2010, 08:04

Maybe I could sell the korker to a cook and tell them it will make your chicken better? I am looking for every angle I can to sell bows!
Old 04-26-2010, 08:47

How do you get your korkers to look so round. Mine never do. I was just looking at your etsy and they look perfect.
Old 04-26-2010, 11:36

Aww thanks! I cut my pieces about 2.5 inches and then trim around the edges to make them even. HTH!!!!

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults