150-forum-ads
hip girl boutique ballet dance gymnastic skating bun cover rhinestone hip girl boutique 40pc grosgrain ribbon wrapped 2 inch snap clips barrettes hip girl boutique grosgrain ribbon korker for hair bows clips
hip girl boutique 18pc grosgrain mini bow tie hair bow clips for baby infant toddler women adult
hip girl sparkle glitter headbands for dancing ballet stage cheerleading girls women high school college
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/3in-spike-bows-rainbow.jpg

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > How to make...

How to make... Hairbows, hair clips, bottlecaps, ribbon shirts, flip flop...

Closed Thread

Old 04-24-2010, 12:35

Default Re: "Bella Ragazza Tutu Tutorial".

Marking for later, hopefuly my show goes well this weekend.
Sponsored Links
Old 04-24-2010, 01:39

Default Re: "Bella Regazza Tutu Tutorial".

Awe...You're so sweet. Thanks for the compliment. She's my 'lil pixie. XOXO Amy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lissapell View Post
How precious is she! She would make a perfect tutu model!
Old 04-24-2010, 01:48

Thank you. She is a little miracle. For being so young, she already loves posing for the camera (LOL!), so seriously, if you need a model...

The tutus are super cute. I don't have time to make tutus right now, but maybe I could buy one or two from you and try to sell them on my website? If you'll consider wholeselling some you can PM me. (All the proceeds from my website go towards Audrey's medical bills. She has a 3rd degree congenital heart block and has a pacemaker...she'll need surgeries every 5-10 years for life...) Not trying to hyjack your post here though! So just PM me if you are interested. The tutus are super cute! XOXO Amy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMonkeyBoutiqueq View Post
How adorable is she, I'll keep you in mind if I can't find a local girl.
Old 04-24-2010, 02:40

I would love the tut on this tutu! my paypal is [email protected] and I can recieve pdf

I didnt read through all the pages so if I missed something, Im sorry
Old 04-24-2010, 05:12

oh had to stop cause i wanted to finish the flip flops i was making (my first ever) and then my sister wanted some for something she is going to today and then her friend who's going with her wanted a pair so i had to go to walmart....i'm actually about to go sit on the couch and watch some stuff on the dvr and mindlessly finish tying allllllll the knots ...just so everyone knows...when it's done i'm calling it the Razzzberry Lemonade Tutu and now it's copyrighted and no one else can ever use the colors hot pink, baby pink, and lemon together ever again....bwaahahaha!!!! i so crack me up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMonkeyBoutiqueq View Post
Were are you, are you done yet? Lets see a pic.
Old 04-24-2010, 08:36

ALRIGHT ALREADY! sheesh ok so i finished my "copyrighted and therefore no on can use my color combo" Razzzberry Lemonade Tutu (three Z's make it razzier i think...don't you?) anyway...don't have a mannequin or stand i'm pleased with so you will all have to look at it upside down...on mine and dd's heads...

btw...my sister is going to steeplechase today (it's a horse race every year in charlotte, nc...well NEAR charlotte anyway) and i think she should wear this tutu as a hat cause they have a hat contest....the kind for CRAZY hats like kentucky derby stuff, ya know? anyway...

next i will copyright the rainbow and don't anyone try and stop me!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG000023.jpg (44.9 KB, 114 views)
File Type: jpg IMG000024.jpg (44.5 KB, 114 views)
File Type: jpg magic tutu hat.jpg (54.4 KB, 106 views)
Old 04-24-2010, 10:12

Quote:
Originally Posted by MFALCO16 View Post
I would love to purchase the tut and make one for my granddaughter.

Please send it in Word format.

Pay Pal: Melanie Falco
E-Mail: [email protected]

Thank you
I haven't received an invoice yet

You can send it in PDF if that is easier.

Last edited by MFALCO16; 04-24-2010 at 10:16.
Old 04-24-2010, 10:21

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClarasMommy View Post
ALRIGHT ALREADY! sheesh ok so i finished my "copyrighted and therefore no on can use my color combo" Razzzberry Lemonade Tutu (three Z's make it razzier i think...don't you?) anyway...don't have a mannequin or stand i'm pleased with so you will all have to look at it upside down...on mine and dd's heads...

btw...my sister is going to steeplechase today (it's a horse race every year in charlotte, nc...well NEAR charlotte anyway) and i think she should wear this tutu as a hat cause they have a hat contest....the kind for CRAZY hats like kentucky derby stuff, ya know? anyway...

WOW what a twist go gave to it! I am sure you would win the hat contest LOLgreat work.

OHH and by the way I just received my paperwork that confirms my copyright on the rainbow colors sooo I am sorry hun you`re late!
ROFLMAO
Old 04-24-2010, 10:31

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClarasMommy View Post

Looking at your tuts as hats just reminded me of Thing 1 and Thing 2 from Cat in the Hat. That would be a neat idea for costume. You can make blue hair! lol
Old 04-24-2010, 10:37

I made one for my 6 year old niece and it came out so silly. I don't think this type of tutu is good for the older girls.
Sponsored Links
Closed Thread