5/8" polka dot grosgrain ribbon
Hip Girl Boutique It's a girl grosgrain satin ribbon collection
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/200pc-crochet-headband-combo.jpg

hip girl boutique grosgrain mini bow tie single prong alligator hair bow clips for baby infant new born women girl adult

http://www.hipgirlclips.com/affiliate_alt_ads/hair-bow-holder-craft-show-display-180.jpg
New products--Crochet headbands

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > How to make...

How to make... Hairbows, hair clips, bottlecaps, ribbon shirts, flip flop...

Old 04-30-2010, 01:29

Default Re: magic tutu mafia...oh! i win!!

marking for when one of you talented ladies figures out this amazing tutu
Sponsored Links
Old 04-30-2010, 07:28

OMG!!!! i totally missed this! i can't believe it!!!! i have her number...maybe i'll call her and tell her she's lost her mind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYGalinSteerland View Post
So I had ordered one of her tutus from a third party, got charged and everything and even got a shipping notification but then guess what, the order was canceled. She called the company and had them remove all her tutus from their website and said she was out of the tutu business, which means no tutu for me. She even went into the story of this website and how people were trying to make them. The owner seemed very confused by the whole issue.
I say this sincerely, but magic tutu lady must have some issues. To stop making tutus because people are trying to copy her? To dissolve business relationships? all those actions make her look unprofessional.
Now how will her daughter be fed
Old 04-30-2010, 08:44

link me to the magic/mafia tutu I wunna see!!!
Old 04-30-2010, 09:42

ok so I made one of these tutu's. it took me two days but I have a toddler who is like my own personal tornado and a 7 year old who has after school activities almost every day. for you ladies who are wanting to know how to make one there is a free tutorial here. but I bought the instructions for mine from TheMonkeyBoutiqueq. Not sure if she is still selling the instructions because they caused a little bit of drama as well but I think they are totally worth it. Maybe you could pm her and ask her where she is selling them. So anyway here are some pics of my daughter wearing the tutu. I made it for 2T-3T so it's a little long on her but I think it's adorable and looks like a little ballgown!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Tutus 002 (Medium).jpg (69.1 KB, 112 views)
File Type: jpg Tutus 003 (Medium).jpg (70.6 KB, 100 views)
File Type: jpg Tutus 004 (Medium).jpg (39.2 KB, 105 views)
Old 04-30-2010, 10:03

Quote:
Originally Posted by alinwonderland View Post
ok so I made one of these tutu's. it took me two days but I have a toddler who is like my own personal tornado and a 7 year old who has after school activities almost every day. for you ladies who are wanting to know how to make one there is a free tutorial here. but I bought the instructions for mine from TheMonkeyBoutiqueq. Not sure if she is still selling the instructions because they caused a little bit of drama as well but I think they are totally worth it. Maybe you could pm her and ask her where she is selling them. So anyway here are some pics of my daughter wearing the tutu. I made it for 2T-3T so it's a little long on her but I think it's adorable and looks like a little ballgown!!
Aww that is SO Pretty on her! Did you make her a matching headband? I LOVE it!
Old 04-30-2010, 10:06

Your tutu looks GREAT!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by alinwonderland View Post
Old 04-30-2010, 10:32

if etsy cancel the sale or whatever, I think they will take out the sale, so you can't leave afeedback and so does she. So leave feedback while you can before etsy cancel the sale.

News from the shop:

*~. The Magic Tutu™ Shoppe at Etsy is now closed. With an exciting new partnership and project underway, the designer's wildest line of haute baby couture is soon being featured in one of America's top magazines!!! Thanks so much to all for your support!! Will be in touch soon!.~*

Quote:
Originally Posted by bitoffaithcreations View Post
Yep.. did a dispute and have now escalated it to a claim... She has until May 1 to respond to the claim. I bet I don't hear anything until then!!

I think I will just not leave the neg. feedback unless she gives my neg. feedback. I don't have an etsy shoppe yet, but plan to maybe make one, and I don't want a bad feedback to follow me around.

Wholesale Headbands, Rolled/Dainty Flowers, and Duchesse Flowers.

21 Satin colors and 20 Grosgrain colors. PM me for more details.

Last edited by lilianaleahy; 04-30-2010 at 10:42.
Sponsored Links