Craft Show Display Ideas
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/hair-bow-gift-basket-tutorial-title.jpg
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/clothesline-for-craft-show-display-title.jpg http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/bow-card-punch-tutorial-title.jpg
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/hair-bow-display-bow-title.jpg
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/hair-bow-holder-craft-show-display-title.jpg http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/custom%20bow%20cards-3-sm.jpg
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/dress-form-craft-show-display-title.JPG

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > How to make...

How to make... Hairbows, hair clips, bottlecaps, ribbon shirts, flip flop...

Old 04-24-2010, 11:46

Default Re: magic tutu mafia...oh! i win!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by strawberrybaby View Post
Even the neighbors dog now makes tutus.lol

www.sassyfrog.etsy.com
Sponsored Links
Old 04-24-2010, 01:10

Quote:
Originally Posted by bitoffaithcreations View Post
Someone make a pic we can put on our siggys that says we are tutu mafia members!! LOL!! Still haven't gotten a refund. Trying to decide if I should leave feedback at Etsy or not.
I would leave her a big fat NEGATIVE!!! It only takes a second to hit the refund button and you did really want it for the purpose of your DD wearing it.
Yvonne
Old 04-25-2010, 07:48

Quote:
Originally Posted by strawberrybaby View Post
April 2010 The start of the tutu revolution. this is history. jijiji
Even the neighbors dog now makes tutus.lol

Proud member of the tutu mafia

BAHAHAHAHAHA.....isnt that the truth. I was telling this whole story to my husband(as if he cared) and I was saying that this magic tutu lady just incited everyone and their brother to make these tutu's.Which is probably her worst nightmere. I have made 2 of them w/ matching hair puffs already! And BTW I never had the desire to make tutus before the tutu mafia came to town....

Gammies Girls Bowtique
Old 04-25-2010, 11:11

i agree BUT be careful what you say cause she WILL leave neg feedback for you...but if you're lucky she'll put personal info in it about you and etsy will take it right down...make sure you put that she STILL hasn't refunded your money yet...oh and did you do the dispute thing on paypal? within 5 minutes of my dispute i had my refund...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ydelaney View Post
I would leave her a big fat NEGATIVE!!! It only takes a second to hit the refund button and you did really want it for the purpose of your DD wearing it.
Yvonne
Old 04-25-2010, 11:34

Yep.. did a dispute and have now escalated it to a claim... She has until May 1 to respond to the claim. I bet I don't hear anything until then!!

I think I will just not leave the neg. feedback unless she gives my neg. feedback. I don't have an etsy shoppe yet, but plan to maybe make one, and I don't want a bad feedback to follow me around.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClarasMommy View Post
i agree BUT be careful what you say cause she WILL leave neg feedback for you...but if you're lucky she'll put personal info in it about you and etsy will take it right down...make sure you put that she STILL hasn't refunded your money yet...oh and did you do the dispute thing on paypal? within 5 minutes of my dispute i had my refund...

Old 04-28-2010, 11:47

Quote:
Originally Posted by GammiesGirlsBowtique View Post
BAHAHAHAHAHA.....isnt that the truth. I was telling this whole story to my husband(as if he cared) and I was saying that this magic tutu lady just incited everyone and their brother to make these tutu's.Which is probably her worst nightmere. I have made 2 of them w/ matching hair puffs already! And BTW I never had the desire to make tutus before the tutu mafia came to town....
Will you share how to make? Im dying to make one for my DD.
Old 04-29-2010, 10:16

Quote:
Originally Posted by bitoffaithcreations View Post
Yep.. did a dispute and have now escalated it to a claim... She has until May 1 to respond to the claim. I bet I don't hear anything until then!!

I think I will just not leave the neg. feedback unless she gives my neg. feedback. I don't have an etsy shoppe yet, but plan to maybe make one, and I don't want a bad feedback to follow me around.
Leave her negative feedback!! And besides, if you do open up shop on Etsy, the feedback will be for something you were BUYING, not something you MADE. And Besides, what is she going to say?!?! "This lady wanted to BUY my tutu! How dare her! Yes, Im Ms. Batshitcrazy of the year, and this shit is copyrighted and I wont share! No I wont!! Na na na boo boo!"
Old 04-29-2010, 10:27

So I had ordered one of her tutus from a third party, got charged and everything and even got a shipping notification but then guess what, the order was canceled. She called the company and had them remove all her tutus from their website and said she was out of the tutu business, which means no tutu for me. She even went into the story of this website and how people were trying to make them. The owner seemed very confused by the whole issue.
I say this sincerely, but magic tutu lady must have some issues. To stop making tutus because people are trying to copy her? To dissolve business relationships? all those actions make her look unprofessional.
Now how will her daughter be fed
Old 04-29-2010, 10:39

WOW really?? I thought maybe she just freaked initially and would open her store up in a few weeks.. BUT to take her tutus out of a store. Since she had a copyright why didn't she just contact her attorney. Oh right because her copyright was BS. Doesn't Etsy have some rules about lying in your listings? Just askin'.
I do kind of feel sorry for her. Think of all the money she could've made had she been the one to made up the tut. Feeling sorry for her isn't going to make me not try to make the tutu.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYGalinSteerland View Post
So I had ordered one of her tutus from a third party, got charged and everything and even got a shipping notification but then guess what, the order was canceled. She called the company and had them remove all her tutus from their website and said she was out of the tutu business, which means no tutu for me. She even went into the story of this website and how people were trying to make them. The owner seemed very confused by the whole issue.
I say this sincerely, but magic tutu lady must have some issues. To stop making tutus because people are trying to copy her? To dissolve business relationships? all those actions make her look unprofessional.
Now how will her daughter be fed
Old 04-29-2010, 12:36

Whoa....lots I missed! I couldn't read through the whole past threads - my 3 YO wouldn't allow me time...he's pulling at me now! But really quick - did anyone figure out how to make them?
Sponsored Links

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.