Ribbon Slides--for 3/8' Ribbons 10pc 1/4' Birch Wood Dowel Rods For Korkers 20pc Glue Stick For Hair Bows, Hair Clips, Crafts Wood Burning Tool With 4 Tips--For Sealing Ribbon Ends French Barrettes-Silver 40pc Pastel Goody Ouchless No Metal Small Pony'Os-3.5',2MM Thick http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/tulle-tutu-orchid.jpg 6pc 1.75' Satin Rose for Scrapbooking, Hair Clips, Wedding-Combo mini-bow-tie-diy-bows-grosgrain-ribbon

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > How to make...

How to make... Hairbows, hair clips, bottlecaps, ribbon shirts, flip flop...

Closed Thread
Old 04-23-2010, 08:03
Default Re: the mafia tutorial

I don't think anyone on here feels like this tutorial was intended to damage your daughter or her business. Of course this whole issue has brought her a tremendous amount of exposure, and I'm certain her sales will explode If she would get over her self and put her listings back up before all the hype dyes down! I wish her the best of luck!

When a fun idea pops up in the internet, its silly to try to keep it all for yourself. That's just stingy. After all, even if someone was granted a patent, the design would then be published in the patent archives for everyone to use!

Sponsored Links
hip girl boutique LLC forum advertisement--pink-lily-wholesale
Old 04-23-2010, 12:45

Thanx so much for sharing your tut!
Old 04-23-2010, 01:05

LOL! I like you people!
Kez Klipz
Old 04-23-2010, 01:16

Originally Posted by bitoffaithcreations View Post

Hehehehe!! Tony Soprano!! Gotta love it!!
Old 04-24-2010, 07:27

bwahahahaha a force to be reckoned with! haha i bout fell off my chair when i pulled up firefox this morning and it when straight to your blog...all i could think was..."i guess i wasn't the only one up all night......"

Originally Posted by jessm316 View Post
Old 04-24-2010, 07:58

Thanks so much for posting this tut. I wanted to make one soooo bad but could not figure it out. Now this is my project for the day. Thanks again.
Old 04-24-2010, 08:28

Thanks for posting this tut!
Old 04-24-2010, 08:51

Great tut, thanks for sharing
Old 04-24-2010, 08:53

Originally Posted by samiam8868 View Post
I am the magic tutu lady's mother.

I know you think you have hurt my daughter. The truth is, you have only made her more popular and more beloved. You have strengthened her bond with those who know and love her. You have given her stronger drive to create even more beautiful and amazing tutus. You have added to her strength in your attempts to bring hurt and harm.

One of the truly amazing things about my daughter is her sense of beauty and style, and her ability to push the aesthetic envelope no matter what medium or project she embarks on. I've seen the work she has put into coming up with innovative designs and styles no one else has thought of in creating beautiful little tutus for little girls.

They look like rich jeweled flowers blooming all around us. She has always had a fine ability with color, ever since she was a child. Anything she wanted to make, she could envision and just make without instructions or a pattern. She never needed to copy others, because she has the gift to create from her own visions.

You have seen it, the outstanding beauty of her creations started your ruckous. By pushing the envelope she stirred up a mess of controversary, spite, jealousy and rage from those who cannot create. Rock on daughter of mine, shine like the jewel that you are.

I know you will continue to do what you are doing, I don't actually think my words will penetrate your hearts. I just thought someone who knows her should say something here, for the record.

There are many of you, and only one of her. You have behaved like school yard bullies, but I don't think you will see it that way. I don't think the bullies ever do.

Those who are a part of a mob completely lose sight of the one spiritual being the mob is attacking, failing to think for a moment what it would be like if you yourself were the one being attacked by the many. Or to be the mother of the one and to see this happening to someone you love.

Shame on all of you.

I just want to share my POV with you...

Though I did not comment on the other thread, at all, I did read it. That thread was started as a compliment towards your daughter, and a feeling of awe for her "magic tutu". Did people want to figure out how she made it? Of course, it was a very cute tutu. I know I plan to eventually make one, because I think it is that darn cute.

This forum is a place to share your your work, ideas, and inspirations, and that is what the original thread started as. Nobody on her deserved to be berated with threats from your daughter over copyright BS. In fact, I think your daughter should have been thankful for that thread, b/c in that time frame, she had the most consistent sales through Etsy, that I noticed. So, she should be thankful for the exposure.

Oh, and nobody on here was spiteful towards your daughter. Sarcastic? Sure, but not spiteful. Noone bullied your daughter, they just stood up for themselves, and their friends.

Eventually, as someone has already done, the mystery into how this tutu was made would have been cracked. Your daughter could have made a lot more friends and $$ had she just offered a tutorial.
Old 04-24-2010, 09:35

To the OP, thanks for doing this.
and I cant believe tutu psycho would have her mom post on here, if my daughters behaved like she did, I would be ashamed. Now that I see you posting on here, I guess crazy is a family trait.
For the record, I ordered one of your daughter's tutus for a third party and it is already on its way. Am I going to take it apart? no, it is actually going into a raffle basket for a veterans fundraiser but will I take a nice, hard look at it? hells yeah. Just like I am sure your daughter looks at certain things and thinks "hmmm I wonder how that is made" or "I bet I could make that myself".
I am just here for supplies, leave the drama at the front door...
Sponsored Links
Closed Thread