New product--2.5' Mini Korker Bows
Hip girl boutique 50mm grosgrain ribbon wrapped snap clips for baby girl, toddler, infant, newborn, adult, women, school http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/Shabby-frayed-chiffon-flowers-turq.JPG
new products--dippin dots mini pinwheel bow
hip girl boutique christmas grosgrain satin ribbon collection for holidays

HipGirl Boutique Girls Women 6" Jumbo Large Cheer Bow Elastic Hair Tie Ponytail Holder for High School College Cheerleading (10pc Assorted Solids)

HipGirl 25pc Hair Bow Clips Headbands Gift Basket: Grosgrain Korker Ribbon Alligator Clips + Crochet, Ribbon Wrapped Headbans, For Girls Babies Teens Kids Toddlers Adults. For Pigtails, Ponytails

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > How to make...

How to make... Hairbows, hair clips, bottlecaps, ribbon shirts, flip flop...

Old 04-21-2010, 08:59

Default Scented bows????

I heard about people selling their bow smelling like COTTON CANDY or CANDY.....what do they do to their bows???? I want my bows to smell YUMMY!!! HELP!!!

Sponsored Links
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/affiliate_alt_ads/whimsydoodlegraphics.gif
Old 04-21-2010, 09:03

Default Re: Scented bows????

My girls have Cotton Candy scented body spray...could they just be spraying them with some sort of scent?

We've got so many people with allergies around here, I'm sure I'd have alot of people freak out on me if my bows were scented!
Old 04-21-2010, 09:04

There are so many people with fragrance allergies...I don't (personally) think it's a great idea...
Maybe it's just the E6000....they get so high on those fumes they don't know what they're smelling anymore
Old 04-21-2010, 09:07

I didn't think about the allergies.....but I heard that lady bow sell like HOT CAKES because they are scented.

Old 04-21-2010, 09:07

That's funny--maybe it's a canadian thing (fragrance allergies)
They've banned perfume in most of the workplaces I've been in...and my doctor has a sign on her door requesting that no one wear perfume in the office because of patient sensitivity...

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovedove View Post
My girls have Cotton Candy scented body spray...could they just be spraying them with some sort of scent?

We've got so many people with allergies around here, I'm sure I'd have alot of people freak out on me if my bows were scented!
Old 04-21-2010, 10:23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pabloswhim View Post
That's funny--maybe it's a canadian thing (fragrance allergies)
They've banned perfume in most of the workplaces I've been in...and my doctor has a sign on her door requesting that no one wear perfume in the office because of patient sensitivity...

My Mom lives in Michigan and has a really bad reaction to any strong scent. She is kinda close to canada...
Old 04-21-2010, 10:38

Maybe they use hairspray instead of starch. Some hairspray smells really good.
Old 04-21-2010, 10:38

Wouldn't she be worried about attracting bees or something to them??? WOULDN'T THAT BE SCARY????????
Old 04-21-2010, 10:40

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilHiccups View Post
I didn't think about the allergies.....but I heard that lady bow sell like HOT CAKES because they are scented.
Ummmm......I'm going to leave this one alone Miss DAisy Do you know anything about google docs? I made a spreadsheet and it won't let anyone type in it!!!!!
Old 04-21-2010, 10:54

I would say that they use concentrated essential oils. My mil dabble in fragrances and such, so that's my best guess. The hairspray and body spray wouldn't last very long.
We are sooo sensitive to perfume there's no way I could do it-my babies are on nose spray, otc meds, and eyes drops for allergies-but if they weren't I would want the yummy smelling bows, too!

<>< Christy
my shop
Sponsored Links