New product--2.5' Mini Korker Bows
Hip girl boutique 50mm grosgrain ribbon wrapped snap clips for baby girl, toddler, infant, newborn, adult, women, school http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/Shabby-frayed-chiffon-flowers-turq.JPG
new products--dippin dots mini pinwheel bow
hip girl boutique christmas grosgrain satin ribbon collection for holidays

HipGirl Boutique Girls Women 6" Jumbo Large Cheer Bow Elastic Hair Tie Ponytail Holder for High School College Cheerleading (10pc Assorted Solids)

HipGirl 25pc Hair Bow Clips Headbands Gift Basket: Grosgrain Korker Ribbon Alligator Clips + Crochet, Ribbon Wrapped Headbans, For Girls Babies Teens Kids Toddlers Adults. For Pigtails, Ponytails

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > How to make...

How to make... Hairbows, hair clips, bottlecaps, ribbon shirts, flip flop...

Closed Thread

Old 04-19-2010, 12:15

Default Re: AMAZING tutu!

Do you have a link?? I would love to look at them... does she do wholesale?? I was GOING to talk to Magic Tutu chick about wholesaling hers to me once I saw the one I am hoping to get, but now, guess she will lose all that TN business... and we love our tutus here!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by khofkamp View Post
You know when I was reading one of her long descriptions it said they ship in 5-7 days, I think you said you were told about 3 days? Does she have it differently in different places on her site

Just wanted to give you some hope that if you havent gotten your money back you might still get the tutu

I would have bought one for my niece but I just paid a pretty penny for a pettiskirt from chicbabyrose

I highly recommend her if you dont mind going with a petti instead! It was $$ but worth every penny, it was just gorgeous and very well made!

Krista

Sponsored Links
Old 04-19-2010, 12:16

Quote:
Originally Posted by daisyrose305 View Post
Excuse me?
Are you her attorney?
Does she pay you with tutus?
OMG!!! I wish!!
Old 04-19-2010, 12:21

Quote:
Originally Posted by bitoffaithcreations View Post
Do you have a link?? I would love to look at them... does she do wholesale?? I was GOING to talk to Magic Tutu chick about wholesaling hers to me once I saw the one I am hoping to get, but now, guess she will lose all that TN business... and we love our tutus here!!
http://www.etsy.com/shop/chicbabyrose
Old 04-19-2010, 12:24

<----- Girl that got the threats!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowlicious View Post
That is exactly how I was going to try to recreate it! I'm glad someone else was thinking like me I suggested on another thread from the girl that got the threats about copying her "copyrighted" tutu, that we all pitch in a dollar to buy one of the tutus, figure out how it's made, then keep passing it on to anyone who pitched in. This whole copyright thing angers me. Don't people know that imitation is the best form of flattery!

Old 04-19-2010, 12:25

Quote:
Originally Posted by glamorous_bowtique View Post
Now you are putting words in my mouth; this just keeps getting better
I am not putting any words in your mouth.

You come on here and say something, when we obviously express that we do not know what you are saying you reply with "It's funny; no one knows what DA is?" Rather than saying what you actually meant.

What are we supposed to think you said? If you won't spell it out, then one with some intelligence would assume it was derogatory.

Krista
Old 04-19-2010, 12:27

Thanks... just contacted her about wholesale!!! She has such gorgeous stuff!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by khofkamp View Post

Old 04-19-2010, 12:27

Well Scooby Doo the mystery has been solved as to who she is! Does anyone else think this thread has gotten pretty strange. The subject taunting the people on the forum now. Really nutty.
Old 04-19-2010, 12:30

I needed something to entertain my while DH was working overtime!! I can't believe all his over a tutu!!! I wonder if the first person to figure out how to make a twisted bow got this upset??

BTW---Twisteds still give me issues!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by weesewcute View Post
Well Scooby Doo the mystery has been solved as to who she is! Does anyone else think this thread has gotten pretty strange. The subject taunting the people on the forum now. Really nutty.

Old 04-19-2010, 12:32

Quote:
Originally Posted by weesewcute View Post
Bring it on! I've been needing some laughs!
Old 04-19-2010, 12:35

Quote:
Originally Posted by bitoffaithcreations View Post
I needed something to entertain my while DH was working overtime!! I can't believe all his over a tutu!!! I wonder if the first person to figure out how to make a twisted bow got this upset??

BTW---Twisteds still give me issues!!
Really she should be happy some mass producer in China hasn't stolen her design yet! They are terrible and go as far as even using our pictures. Imagine how terrible business would be for her if walmart sold them for 10 bucks a pop!

Krista
Sponsored Links
Closed Thread