http://www.hipgirlclips.com/affiliate_alt_ads/jewelboxballerina-800.jpg

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > How to make...

How to make... Hairbows, hair clips, bottlecaps, ribbon shirts, flip flop...

Old 04-07-2010, 09:48

Default Has anyone seen?

Any cute elephants or monkeys, to go with the new gymbo line? The glamour safari. I am desperately trying to find a cute purple elephant or polka dot giraffe to make bows for my little monkey. If anyone has seen any, or is willing to make me a few I would be super interested Thanks so much!
Sponsored Links

Old 04-07-2010, 12:33

Default Re: Has anyone seen?

Do you mean bottle caps or Appliques???
Old 04-07-2010, 01:43

Are you looking for centers? or for actual ribbon?
Old 04-07-2010, 04:02

Sorry I'm a goob, not enough coffee when I wrote this lol. I was hoping for centers, but not bottle caps. Ribbon would be awesome too, but I would really love an elephant or giraffe center I checked on etsy and found a few bottle cap images but again I'm not really looking for those. Thanks so much for your reply ladies!
Old 04-08-2010, 02:52

Oh gosh I wish I wouldn't have looked at that stuff, now I want all of it for my little girl. HAHA! Michales has a monkey ribbon right now, and of course they always have giraffe print.

Not sure about centers, sorry.
Old 04-08-2010, 07:03

hahaha bling mom I went a little nuts yesterday unfortunately, thankfully I had gymbucks. I'll have to check out Michaels! Thanks for the tip I'm just sad that the baby girl is so cute and the Kid girl is just kind of meh. My youngest has a ton, my poor big girl didn't get much at all.
Old 04-08-2010, 09:37

Quote:
Originally Posted by mum2tianna View Post
Sorry I'm a goob, not enough coffee when I wrote this lol. I was hoping for centers, but not bottle caps. Ribbon would be awesome too, but I would really love an elephant or giraffe center I checked on etsy and found a few bottle cap images but again I'm not really looking for those. Thanks so much for your reply ladies!
I recently bought some of the cutest little animal resins (great colors).. on a thing of pony ties at the dollar store. I had to yank them off but have glue them to flips and they are so cute. Can you check your local dollar store??
Old 04-08-2010, 09:59

Have you looked at Joanne's, I just got some elephant and monkey button's from there this past weekend, they were half off. I know the other day I also saw on ribbonsandbowsohmy.com, they had monkey ribbon in like 4 colors. I will have to go look at this clothing. I call my daughter monkey toes and she loves monkies....HTH.
Old 04-08-2010, 11:10

http://www.hairbowcenter.com/Pair-Gi...esins-P63.aspx

saw these yesterday...not sure if it's what you're looking for.
Old 04-08-2010, 12:24

awesome thank you all for such great suggestions, I will have to check out my Michaels, we don't have a Joannes, and I think a trip to the dollar store is in order! I love the giraffes at hairbowcenter, but I was kinda hoping for a brown one to match the line a bit more. Thanks so much for all the suggestions.
Sponsored Links