key fob hardware marabou cherry-blossom-silk-hair-flower 3/8" double ruffle ribbon free tutorial-bottle caps felt circle http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/3in-spike-18pc-set.jpg

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > How to make...

How to make... Hairbows, hair clips, bottlecaps, ribbon shirts, flip flop...

Old 04-20-2010, 01:05

Default Re: Pixie Tutu Instructions

please, please, please!!

[email protected]
Sponsored Links
Old 04-21-2010, 02:45

Just Paid!! Can't wait to see the instructions!!
Old 04-21-2010, 08:39

i would love one!

[email protected]
Old 04-22-2010, 03:11

Marking for payday on Friday lol. Can't wait!!!
Old 04-22-2010, 11:09

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiarastutus View Post
Hey guys! I just wanted to pop in and point out that the three tiered pixie tutu is my original design. I dreamed up and created the original three tiered pixie tutu myself. I began selling them on Etsy last Spring. I'm sure many of you are aware of my shop and my designs.

Everyone here who has ever come up with an original design and had it copied knows just how bad it feels. All I am asking of you is to keep this in mind as you make this design. Those of you who ask others not to copy your original designs should offer that same courtesy to others.

Thank you, Tiara Lynn
Tiara's Boutique
www.tiarastutus.etsy.com
Tiara,
I understand your concern about "your" design. I have designed the fabric sunflower and others have created something similar and has it posted for free on the web. We are all creative and may get the same ideas as others during different times without know they thought them up. I think everything is unique in there own way. Not two people can create the same thing exactly the same. I honestly think its a waste of time to go around and hound every single person who copies "your" tutu. If you are confident in your work I wouldn't be bothered because people will find you and buy from you if they are well made and worth it. Life"s to short to be the tutu police. And I have other tutu instructions and I do recall the set I have has a layered tutu in it also and she's been selling longer than 3years. You may not have been the first but all in all its not worth the DRAMA to get worked up over.
Old 04-22-2010, 01:51

I want it too [email protected] thanks!!
Old 04-23-2010, 12:42

Quote:
Originally Posted by s_hernandez402 View Post
Tiara,
I understand your concern about "your" design. I have designed the fabric sunflower and others have created something similar and has it posted for free on the web. We are all creative and may get the same ideas as others during different times without know they thought them up. I think everything is unique in there own way. Not two people can create the same thing exactly the same. I honestly think its a waste of time to go around and hound every single person who copies "your" tutu. If you are confident in your work I wouldn't be bothered because people will find you and buy from you if they are well made and worth it. Life"s to short to be the tutu police. And I have other tutu instructions and I do recall the set I have has a layered tutu in it also and she's been selling longer than 3years. You may not have been the first but all in all its not worth the DRAMA to get worked up over.
I totally agree with all that you said! When I thought I had the rights to be the sole producer of the item, I chose to contact Monique and discuss it with her. Once I realized that I had no legal claim to it, I totally let it go! My only intention here was to point out to those who ask others not to copy their stuff, that they shouldn't copy someone else's either. Everyone can make them! And I'm sure everyone will add their own twist and style to it, too! I'm definitely not trying to be the tutu police (anymore )! I'm not going around "hounding" anyone! And I'm by no means "worked up" over it! I didn't ask anyone not to make it, I didn't ask anyone not to sell it, and I certainly didn't ask the maker of the tutorial not to show others how to make it! I'm completely over it! :-)
Old 04-23-2010, 01:54

I've already paid. When will you send it?
Old 04-23-2010, 02:15

I still have not get an invoice, I really want to learn to make this for my daughter [email protected] thanks!
Old 04-23-2010, 03:56

hey i paid monday...when will i be getting it? (i know you're very busy!) email is [email protected]
wholesale rompers, dresses, bloomers, hat, headbands, leg warmers, flower layers, tulle, boutique clothing and other craft supplies