http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/lined-alligator-clips-with-teeth.jpg
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/7-8-rainbow-chevron-ribbon.jpg
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/1-25-satin-DIY-mini-bow-combo-1.jpg
new product--crochet hat

1.5' 7/8' Zebra New Colors

New products--peony new colors

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > How to make...

How to make... Hairbows, hair clips, bottlecaps, ribbon shirts, flip flop...

Old 04-01-2010, 10:12

Default Gator Instructions - PLEASE READ!

I'm sorry I have to do this, but I need everyone to understand that I don't have time until this weekend or the beginning of next week to send instructions. I have a lot of orders to finish and I don't have time to send out 41+ PM's until after I finish my orders. If you sent me your email I will send it to your Hip Girl inbox and not your email address because that takes a lot of time that I can't spare. I posted a picture today, but that doesn't mean I'm not busy. I just wanted to share one of my Easter orders.

I'm sorry to be anal about this, but if you say, "Send me the tute to your gator please!" and nothing else, I'm not going to send it to you. At least say "Hello" first and throw in a little "Thank you". I can't believe how demanding people are being for something I was nice enough to offer just because I adore you guys. I'm a nice person, but I don't like to be run over either.

PS ~ Although I did say in my original thread that I'd be more than happy to share (which I am), that thread had been long gone into forum oblivion, so I wasn't expecting the thread to be resurrected during one of my busiest weeks and I wasn't anticipating all the requests this week. I'm saying that just in case anyone asks why I offered the instructions in the first place.

Thanks for understanding!

Last edited by shelby2000; 04-01-2010 at 10:25. Reason: add more info
Sponsored Links
Old 04-01-2010, 10:26

Default Re: Gator Instructions - PLEASE READ!

I totally understand and I hope everyone else does aswell....
Old 04-01-2010, 10:37

I totally understand too. I totally appreciate that you are willing to do this for everyone. Hope you get all of your stuff done.

Thanks again,
Mary
Old 04-01-2010, 10:48

I totally understand. She is very cute. I hope you get all your orders finished in time. Sorry that you felt we were trying to run over you I don't think any of us meant to make you feel that way.

Hope you have a great Easter!!
Old 04-01-2010, 10:53

*I just wanted to say thank you i got the instructions when you first posted the picture of the cutest alligator. I don't remember if i said thank you or not. But thank you.
Old 04-01-2010, 11:19

I wanted to say thank you also. I really appreciate you sharing such a cute tutorial! Thanks!
Old 04-01-2010, 11:35

I'd do the same too if I was in your shoes. I completely understand and I hope you can get through this without pulling your hair out! LOL! If there's anything I can do to help you, please let me know. We are all here for you. And if I didn't say thank you before.... thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you! You are an amazing and talented woman. I wish you the best!
Old 04-01-2010, 11:43

I really don't think anyone was meaning to make you feel that way, it's just that we can't contain ourselves when we're just dying to crack open into a little glimpse of the BRILLIANT...NESS...SSEESS that you possess! I know how life can be so I TOTALLY understand. I am sending some creative vibes your way along with asking your forgiveness. Thank you so much for even offering to us your instructions! You are truly a talented woman!
Old 04-01-2010, 11:44

I more than understand & I hope everyone else does to. You are by no means obligated to give out free instructions, and I hope people can understand that you are being extremely considerate by offering to share at all.

Have a great weekend, good luck finishing your orders!
Old 04-01-2010, 11:46

We all understand. Thank you so much for offering your tuts. I appreciate every tut I get from anyone.
Good luck on your work. And Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!
Sponsored Links

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.