New products--small fold over bow card for craft show
Hipgirl 20pcs 1.75 Inch Hair Clips Barrettes--Boutique No Slip Grip Metal Babies Girls Todders Teens Women Grosgrain Ribbon Lined Single Prong Alligator Clip With Teeth, Assorted Beauty Accessories
HipGirl DIY Bulk Plain Craft Plastic Headbands--Create Individualized and Personalized Girls Women Hair Accessories (30pc 1/2" (11 mm) Inch Ivory Non - Tapered)
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/affiliate_alt_ads/jewelboxballerina.gif
New products--hip girl clips
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/30mm-webbing-dk-pink.jpg
New products--daisy new colors

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > How to make...

How to make... Hairbows, hair clips, bottlecaps, ribbon shirts, flip flop...

Old 04-02-2010, 12:10

Default Re: Gator Instructions - PLEASE READ!

Hi, I'm really new at this forum thing. i happened upon the gator pic and i have to say that is so freaking cute. I was going to try to find instructions on it threw here but for some reason I can't figure out how to search correctly. I see that you were going to send out instructions and i was wondering if i could get on the list. whenever you get a chance. Thank you for all your help.
Cherie...
Sponsored Links
Old 04-02-2010, 08:26

I will be patiently waiting for the instrutions. I totally understand. I got a rush order three days ago for 7 sets of Korkers, I only do this for friends. Hope you get your orders done. By they way thanks for offering the instructions also.
Old 04-02-2010, 04:33

Thank you so much for taking your time to share with us. Your work is truly fabulous! I completely understand your time crunch this week! Easter is a BUSY week for alot of us. Thank you once again!

Jessica
Old 04-02-2010, 07:11
Banned

WOW, Sorry for the craziness. I was one of your requesters buy did not even think to look at the date of the post. I am sorry I did not realize the post had been resurrected. Your gator is the cutest I have seen.
Old 04-02-2010, 07:24

Quote:
Originally Posted by shelby2000 View Post
I'm sorry I have to do this, but I need everyone to understand that I don't have time until this weekend or the beginning of next week to send instructions. I have a lot of orders to finish and I don't have time to send out 41+ PM's until after I finish my orders. If you sent me your email I will send it to your Hip Girl inbox and not your email address because that takes a lot of time that I can't spare. I posted a picture today, but that doesn't mean I'm not busy. I just wanted to share one of my Easter orders.

I'm sorry to be anal about this, but if you say, "Send me the tute to your gator please!" and nothing else, I'm not going to send it to you. At least say "Hello" first and throw in a little "Thank you". I can't believe how demanding people are being for something I was nice enough to offer just because I adore you guys. I'm a nice person, but I don't like to be run over either.

PS ~ Although I did say in my original thread that I'd be more than happy to share (which I am), that thread had been long gone into forum oblivion, so I wasn't expecting the thread to be resurrected during one of my busiest weeks and I wasn't anticipating all the requests this week. I'm saying that just in case anyone asks why I offered the instructions in the first place.

Thanks for understanding!
Sounds reasonable.. Isn't that Murphy's law.. If it can it will. I am new to these boards but I always thought that everyone was kind when asking for help or tut's of PIF's. I think a gentle reminder "use your manners" is appropriate..
Old 04-14-2010, 03:34

Im so sorry if you felt that way!! We are all just sooooo excited!! The alligator is beautiful!! You are amazingly talented and we want a little piece!! lol I hope you were able to get all the things you needed to get done.....and when you get a moment then please send us the tutorial...I know you must be a really busy person...Thank you so much again!!
Sponsored Links

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.