Hip Girl Boutique Free Tutorials ----------------------- Hip Girl Boutique Free Tutorials ----------------------- Hip Girl Boutique Free Tutorials
How To Make A Full Mini Korker Hair Bow How To Make A Double Ruffle Ribbon 'Korker' Hair Bow Korkers Korkers--Testing Different Sizes How To Make Surrounding Loops The Easy Way How To Make 2-Layer Interchangeable Hair Bows With Spike--Part I Double Ruffle Ribbon Scrap Hair Flowers II--Free How To Bottle Caps--Q & A Free Instructions--How To Edit Bottle Cap Images How to Make Watermelon Hair Bow Clips Picture Perfect Tutorial

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > How to make...

How to make... Hairbows, hair clips, bottlecaps, ribbon shirts, flip flop...

Old 03-27-2010, 01:47

Default The marabou puff bunny clip

I have gotten a couple of emails about the bunny clip in my avatar.
All I did was cut two 4 inch pieces of 3/8 white grosgrain for the ears. I looped them and glued them on a lined alligator clip. Then I glued on a white marabou puff so that the 2 white loops were placed correctly behind the puff to be ears. Next I took about a 2 inch piece of white 3/8 grosgrain and folded the ends to the center and glued them like you are making half of a mini surround. Put a dab of glue in the center and then glue it to the center of the puff. Add 2 small google eyes and a pink pom nose. I gave mine a trim so you could see his cute little face better.
Happy Spring Girls!
Old 03-27-2010, 01:49

Default Re: The marabou puff bunny clip

thats cute! im gonna have to make my girls one each for their easter egg hunt tomorrow!
Old 03-27-2010, 01:51

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakenramey View Post
thats cute! im gonna have to make my girls one each for their easter egg hunt tomorrow!
Hey too funny!! I was just looking at your new etsy store. Good for you Laken!! Your images look great.
Old 03-27-2010, 01:55

Quote:
Originally Posted by raggedyamys View Post
Hey too funny!! I was just looking at your new etsy store. Good for you Laken!! Your images look great.
Thanks!! I have had atleast 1 sale everyday so its going good! How have you been? I miss everyone at BHNA!
Old 03-27-2010, 02:03

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakenramey View Post
Thanks!! I have had atleast 1 sale everyday so its going good! How have you been? I miss everyone at BHNA!
Great!! Things are awesome here. I got a new machine so I am looking forward to getting some new stuff going as soon as I get through March.
Old 03-27-2010, 02:06

Quote:
Originally Posted by raggedyamys View Post
Great!! Things are awesome here. I got a new machine so I am looking forward to getting some new stuff going as soon as I get through March.
Yay! I cant wait to see new things you come up with! I love everything you make!!!
Old 03-27-2010, 09:12

I do these but I have whiskers on mine. they have been a very good seller for me. Good luck.
Old 03-27-2010, 09:27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kricket View Post
I do these but I have whiskers on mine. they have been a very good seller for me. Good luck.
OH cute. I have never seen one with whiskers. This one is part of an Easter set I did last year. I didn't get a chance to make many for this year but I agree, Great Seller!
Old 03-27-2010, 09:33

Your Bunny is very cute!! I tried with no luck. That would be one of the things that I would just rather buy. Bows I can make but when it comes to the "specialty" things I just purchase them if I want them. Very nice of you to explain!!
Old 03-27-2010, 09:36

Here are the others from last year. Makes me sad Easter is almost here. I wish there were more hours in the day
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Image6 (2).jpg (11.2 KB, 80 views)
File Type: jpg 000_1772.jpg (9.7 KB, 75 views)
File Type: jpg 000_1773.jpg (8.3 KB, 91 views)