http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/digital-image-editing%20-%20gallery.jpg
Saddle Stitch Ribbon
new products--1/4' plastic headbands
New colors--3/8' party dot and gymbo dot grosgrain ribbon
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/horse-grosgrain-ribbon-029.jpg
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/apple-grosgrain-ribbon-combo.jpg
New product--3/8' wrapped headband
new clearance items

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > How to make...

How to make... Hairbows, hair clips, bottlecaps, ribbon shirts, flip flop...

Old 03-22-2010, 08:59

Default Re: Selling flipflops

Quote:
Originally Posted by mareya21 View Post
Hmmm.... I wonder if that ended last week. Do you know when it was through? I would love to go get some but they are closed on Sundays!!!
Not sure when there sales end. Regularly they are priced 1.50, which isn't bad. Im not sure of the qaulity. I love old navy flip flops. I have my daughters testing the Hobby Lobby ones.
Sponsored Links

Old 03-22-2010, 09:37

I take an assortment of sizes and hope they are what people are looking for.
I wish there was a Garden Ridge near me. I love that store and Hobby Lobby. I so miss them. I will get to go to Hobby Lobby next month when I go to FL but I haven't been to Garden Ridge in forever. Last time I was there was in that store was when I was "playing" in the Atlanta area....I think I need to plan a vacation there again...is there still a Garden Ridge there? Actually I think it was in Marietta.

Diane

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyGoose View Post
I take an assortment of sizes.

If there is a Garden Ridge close to you, go ....they have some super adorable flip flops for $2.
Old 03-22-2010, 03:48

How much do you guys sell your flip flops for??? I was going to price mine at $7. Is That too low?
Old 03-22-2010, 04:01

I sell mine for $10.00. I have sold a few too. I just started them at the end of the summer season last year. I so stocked up at HL last weekend!! I am going there again on the 3rd, so I will buy more if they have them.

I also just bought some keychains from a woman on craigslist and she said she sold her flip flops for $6.00 at a local flea market.

I am not too awful sure but I think the average for selling them is $10.00. If someone knows different please let us know. Check out etsy.com as well. See what they are going for on there.
Old 03-22-2010, 05:10

Quote:
Originally Posted by MistyMeadowW View Post
I sell mine for $10.00. I have sold a few too. I just started them at the end of the summer season last year. I so stocked up at HL last weekend!! I am going there again on the 3rd, so I will buy more if they have them.

I also just bought some keychains from a woman on craigslist and she said she sold her flip flops for $6.00 at a local flea market.

I am not too awful sure but I think the average for selling them is $10.00. If someone knows different please let us know. Check out etsy.com as well. See what they are going for on there.
Im selling mine between 10-12 dollars. They all have detachable bows and it depends if I wrap them or not.

Rachel
Old 03-22-2010, 07:19

Wink Re: Selling flipflops

I take little kids 12. Kids 5. kids 4. Adult 5. Adult 6. adult 7. adult 8. and adult 9. I haven't ever had anyone at a craft show ask for a different size!! (: HTH!!
Sponsored Links
300-700-forum-banners
wholesale rompers, dresses, bloomers, hat, headbands, leg warmers, flower layers, tulle, boutique clothing and other craft supplies