Ribbon Slides--for 3/8' Ribbons 10pc 1/4' Birch Wood Dowel Rods For Korkers 20pc Glue Stick For Hair Bows, Hair Clips, Crafts Wood Burning Tool With 4 Tips--For Sealing Ribbon Ends French Barrettes-Silver 40pc Pastel Goody Ouchless No Metal Small Pony'Os-3.5',2MM Thick http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/tulle-tutu-orchid.jpg 6pc 1.75' Satin Rose for Scrapbooking, Hair Clips, Wedding-Combo mini-bow-tie-diy-bows-grosgrain-ribbon
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/affiliate_alt_ads/my_ads/hip-girl-boutique-llc-twitter-100.jpg

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > How to make...

How to make... Hairbows, hair clips, bottlecaps, ribbon shirts, flip flop...

Old 03-15-2010, 09:40

Default Sculptures

Ladies,

What do you guys charge for your sculptures? I have made some lady bugs, bumbelbees, dragonflies, caterpillars and some snails for my daughter and she wore them to school. Well they are a big hit and eveyrone is asking for them. I was wondering what everyone sells them for. I was looking on etsy and I see anywhere from $3.50 to $6.00 a piece. Just was looking to see what everyone on here was selling thiers for.
Sponsored Links
300-700-forum-banners
wholesale rompers, dresses, bloomers, hat, headbands, leg warmers, flower layers, tulle, boutique clothing and other craft supplies
Old 03-15-2010, 03:41

Default Re: Sculptures

I live in a small town in the South and I sell mine for $7.00 a pair or $4.00 a piece. Also take into consideration that I have no competition here in my town and you have to drive almost an hour to find anything comparable to what I am doing here. I hope I have helped some. And remember, you can always lower your price if people think it's too high.

Jessica
Old 03-15-2010, 04:24

I usually charge $1 for the ladybug and bumblebee, $2 for the butterfly and dragonfly...it really just depends on how much ribbon I use and the difficulty of the sculpture. I try to not charge as much as everyone else because there is alot of competition where I'm at.
Old 03-15-2010, 06:54

For the easy ones, bee, ladybug, etc. I charge $3.50, it goes up from there. Most are $4.50 and up.
Old 03-15-2010, 06:58

Quote:
Originally Posted by JessyAiden View Post
I live in a small town in the South and I sell mine for $7.00 a pair or $4.00 a piece. Also take into consideration that I have no competition here in my town and you have to drive almost an hour to find anything comparable to what I am doing here. I hope I have helped some. And remember, you can always lower your price if people think it's too high.

Jessica
I would have to agree. I do the same pricing. I have say that your talent and time is valuble.
Old 03-15-2010, 07:21

Simple ones like ladybugs 5.00 Princesses 7.00 Cheerleaders 8.00
Old 03-15-2010, 07:32

I usually sell Ladybugs, turtles, and christmas trees for $3 and butterflies, penguins, ducks, Easter bunnies, and turkey's for $4, and princess's for $6.
Old 03-15-2010, 07:57

lady bugs, bees, butterflies, turkeys, lolly pops $4.00
bunny rabbits, octopus $5.00
tinker bell, snow white, ballerinas hard stuff like that $7.00 (don't sale well because I think they are too expensive) but I refuse to go down on price!
Old 03-16-2010, 09:39

Do any of you have an etsy page or site? I would love to purchase some at decent prices!!
Old 03-16-2010, 10:12

Thanks ladies for all your info. I was going to sell them for $3.50 or 2 for $6 if they wanted a pair. But then when I searched I saw some was going for $5 for one ladybug. I think I will stick with what i have and see how it goes.
Sponsored Links

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.