Hip Girl Boutique Free Tutorials ----------------------- Hip Girl Boutique Free Tutorials ----------------------- Hip Girl Boutique Free Tutorials
How To Make A Full Mini Korker Hair Bow How To Make A Double Ruffle Ribbon 'Korker' Hair Bow Korkers Korkers--Testing Different Sizes How To Make Surrounding Loops The Easy Way How To Make 2-Layer Interchangeable Hair Bows With Spike--Part I Double Ruffle Ribbon Scrap Hair Flowers II--Free How To Bottle Caps--Q & A Free Instructions--How To Edit Bottle Cap Images How to Make Watermelon Hair Bow Clips Picture Perfect Tutorial

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > How to make...

How to make... Hairbows, hair clips, bottlecaps, ribbon shirts, flip flop...

Old 03-15-2010, 10:16

Default Re: What do big girls want?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufflesandribbon View Post
I think flower clips with rhinestones & those toggle headbands. I've seen lots of teens with just regular simple bows actually.
I think I'm covered in the flower department thanks to AH1485's group buys!! What are toggle headbands and where do I get them?
Sponsored Links

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
Old 03-15-2010, 10:18

Quote:
Originally Posted by briellasnana View Post
Depending on what age they are, tweens....peace signs, skulls with hot pink, older age, animal! Especially the animal print lycra headbands. Any kind of bling, like a zebra daisy with a rhinestone, fabric flowers and singed flowers.
What is a singed flower? Is it pronounced like sing or binge? Sorry...hehe
Old 03-15-2010, 10:31

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyeliza View Post
I always lust over all the accessories at anthropologie and try to recreate stuff from there!

I think this is what I'm looking for! Thank you!
Old 03-15-2010, 11:43

Ooh! How about some felt flowers...
this is one I made and sold well..

Old 03-16-2010, 12:14

Bobby pins with covered buttons on cool fabrics ......easy and quick to make.
If you want to try these I am hosting a covered button GB and bobby pins you can try lilamy for extras or etsy.
HTH
Old 03-16-2010, 12:31

Quote:
Originally Posted by one lucky girl View Post
I think this is what I'm looking for! Thank you!
No problem! I would love to see what you come up with!
Old 03-16-2010, 12:33

Quote:
Originally Posted by karina721 View Post
I wonder where I could find blank clips for shoes? Anyone know? I'm telling you they're HOT! I wonder what Lynn could make out of one of these since she has such beautiful things. I bet she would make my jaw drop again!
You can look on Etsy under Supplies for "shoe clips" and people sell the little bases in large quantities. I bet you could go to Michael's or somewhere and look in the jewelry and findings section too
Old 03-16-2010, 12:36

Quote:
Originally Posted by one lucky girl View Post
Those are stinking adorable! I've seen them around but it never occurred to me to try to make them myself. Great work! Think you'll want to sell a few wholesale?
How many would you be thinking about getting? Not sure how much more I could really come down cuz the zipper is a little bit expensive but maybe we could work something out. I only have black zippers now on hand though. Would you want them on alligator clips?

Last edited by karina721; 03-16-2010 at 12:39.
Old 03-16-2010, 12:39

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyeliza View Post
You can look on Etsy under Supplies for "shoe clips" and people sell the little bases in large quantities. I bet you could go to Michael's or somewhere and look in the jewelry and findings section too
Man, I think you just gave me another project to do! I think that would look awesome with a black dress for the girls for prom? Matching shoe clips with one for their hair. HHMMMMM...........
BTW, would clip on earrings work as for clips for the shoes? Or is it something different? Do you know? As you can tell you have my mind rolling.
Old 03-16-2010, 02:43

My oldest daughter is a "tween" and all of the junior high age girls are in to bows again. Simple 2 loop with tails - kinda like a cheer bow, but using the 2 1/4" grosgrain under a 1.5" grograin. And the 4 loop boutique bow in the 2 1/4" grosgrain!
Sponsored Links