printed bottle caps fabric tape http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/categories/rhine-stone-flat-back-title-sm.jpg stripe ribbon mini bows 7/8" saddle stitch grosgrain ribbon crochet headband trim

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > How to make...

How to make... Hairbows, hair clips, bottlecaps, ribbon shirts, flip flop...

Old 03-12-2010, 05:14

Default Stacked bow ???

I finally figured out how to make twisted boutique bows and I have been making surrounding loops but I was wondering how you assemble everything. Do you sew them together or hot glue? I searched and didn't find anything. Tia

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
Old 03-12-2010, 08:39

Default Re: Stacked bow ???

Anyone????
Old 03-12-2010, 08:43

i personally hot glue it to it after you make all 4 loops to go around the bow i just hot glue the center i watched a video on youtube for this i think i can try & find the link if that helps
Old 03-12-2010, 09:21

the surrounds I glue them under the boutique bow but then under the surround I sew a piece of 3/8 ribbon so I can attach the base bow to all the thing as if it was a center knot I hope that makes sense.
HTH
Old 03-13-2010, 09:39

When I make the loops, I hot glue them (hair-hardware.com). Then, I go back with my needle and thread just to re-enforce around the hot glue. Then, I stack them all up and sew through it all. I have a ton of bent needles...lol...but I want to make sure they are sturdy!!
Old 03-13-2010, 10:15

I use hot glue, I tried sewing and I dont know if I have bad needles or if it is just too many layers, but I broke every needle I had tried sewing them with

I do sew the individual layers with the exception of my surrounding loops though

Krista
Sponsored Links