http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/7-8-50yd-grosgrain-animal-print-combo-103114.jpg
New product--1' circle punch/paper shaper for bottle cap picture
New products--Ribbon wrapped 50mm snap clips
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/120pc-2.5-korker-assorted-.JPG

turtle embellishments--ribbon sculpture

skull rockabilly grosgrain ribbon

braided headband base

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > How to make...

How to make... Hairbows, hair clips, bottlecaps, ribbon shirts, flip flop...

Old 02-22-2008, 09:16

Default Totts instructions???

I've saw that alot of people use/have these, where can I get them at?
Sponsored Links
Old 02-22-2008, 09:21

Default Re: Totts instructions???

Michelle has some on the main board also LittleCanofBeans, I have those. Love them! Also the Ribbion Retreat has some as well. I am waiting to get those also there are alot of free instructions out there.
Hope that helps.
Lana
Old 02-22-2008, 09:21

The Ribbon Retreat - ribbons, hair bows, free instructions I just ordered mine yesterday, and Ihave already printed out my directions! They look awesome!

Old 02-22-2008, 09:22

Quote:
Originally Posted by lana1 View Post
Michelle has some on the main board also LittleCanofBeans, I have those. Love them! Also the Ribbion Retreat has some as well. I am waiting to get those also there are alot of free instructions out there.
Hope that helps.
Lana

I'm looking for something to do the loop around bows...I think that's what they are called! Know of any good ones?
Old 02-22-2008, 09:24

Quote:
Originally Posted by britt1234 View Post
The Ribbon Retreat - ribbons, hair bows, free instructions I just ordered mine yesterday, and Ihave already printed out my directions! They look awesome!

Thanks! Ill have to order them
Old 02-22-2008, 09:31

If you find out let me know!
Old 02-22-2008, 09:38

Quote:
Originally Posted by kort8112 View Post
I'm looking for something to do the loop around bows...I think that's what they are called! Know of any good ones?
they have the loop around bows at this website: Free Instructions: Loopy Surround-a-Bow Surrounds Surround
HTH!

Old 02-22-2008, 01:20

Quote:
Originally Posted by britt1234 View Post
they have the loop around bows at this website: Free Instructions: Loopy Surround-a-Bow Surrounds Surround
HTH!

yeah, ive seen that one, for some reason, I still cant make it right, so i thought maybe if i bought instructions, it would help me out.
Old 02-22-2008, 05:35

Don't you have to sew the TOTT ones though? Not everyone likes to sew I have bought several instruction books and use the Sweet Baby Bowtique instructions the most Hair Bows, How to Make Hair Bows Instructions~Baby under "Make Hair Bows Instructions" they are like 80 pages long and also have two update pdf's that come with it too, I *think* the update pdf's are also like 40 pages long each too. Oh and she includes several hair bow instruction videos that can be viewed right online. I just saw she has a sale going on at her website right now too until the 25th and the instructions are $20 during the sale, I paid the $25 though.....

Last edited by mommytomany06; 02-22-2008 at 05:48.
Old 02-22-2008, 06:10

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommytomany06 View Post
Don't you have to sew the TOTT ones though? Not everyone likes to sew I have bought several instruction books and use the Sweet Baby Bowtique instructions the most Hair Bows, How to Make Hair Bows Instructions~Baby under "Make Hair Bows Instructions" they are like 80 pages long and also have two update pdf's that come with it too, I *think* the update pdf's are also like 40 pages long each too. Oh and she includes several hair bow instruction videos that can be viewed right online. I just saw she has a sale going on at her website right now too until the 25th and the instructions are $20 during the sale, I paid the $25 though.....
Thanks! ill go check those out too! I dont really like sewing if i can avoid it I havent bought the other ones yet, so ill go look. thanks!
Sponsored Links

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.