New products--alligator clips with teeth
Free bottle cap tutorial/instructions--sealing bottle caps
New products--3' star grosgrain ribbon
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/40yd-solid-grosgrain-ribbon-combo.jpg
New products--hip scottie III
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/24pc-inter-daisy-hb-cmb.jpg

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > How to make...

How to make... Hairbows, hair clips, bottlecaps, ribbon shirts, flip flop...

Old 02-27-2010, 08:36

Default Re: Fabric and Felt Flower cut outs...QUESTION about the button center!!

I think its cute! I think it would be even cuter if the silk flowers were just a little bit smaller so you could see the fabric and felt...
Sponsored Links

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
Old 04-17-2010, 06:01

Default Re: Fabric and Felt Flower cut outs...QUESTION about the button center!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
So, of course, I'm in love with the fabric/felt flowers made with the die cuts. I finally bought a Sizzix flower die that I love, bought fabric and felt to coordinate, ran it through my Cuttlebug (they cut PERFECTLY..woo hoo!), assembled them and then.....thought...where am I supposed to attach the button center??

My flowers have holes in the middle, so what to do about the centers? I guess there must be die cut flowers that don't have a center punch out.

Anyways...HELP if anybody has ideas!!

Thanks!!

If this doesn't make sense...I can attach a pic.
What flower die did you get? It turned out really cute. I love all the mixed "textures" .
Old 04-17-2010, 06:07

I've got the same die. I hate the cut outs in the center.....I've been wondering if there's a way to either remover or "dull" the center hole blades ???
Old 04-18-2010, 11:26

Quote:
Originally Posted by idahomommyof4 View Post
What flower die did you get? It turned out really cute. I love all the mixed "textures" .
I used the Sizzix Original Flower Layers #3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pabloswhim View Post
I've got the same die. I hate the cut outs in the center.....I've been wondering if there's a way to either remover or "dull" the center hole blades ???
Let me know if you try that and if it works! I did do what Christi suggested by adding a felt layer and attaching a button on to it that way. I need to drag out my Cuttlebug and make some more!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg March Clips 029.jpg (61.3 KB, 11 views)

Sponsored Links