Hipgirl 40 Yards 3/8" Grosgrain Fabric Ribbon Set For Gift Package Wrapping, Hair Bow Clips & Accessories Making, Crafting, Sewing, Wedding Decor, Boy Girl Baby Shower-(20x2yd Solid Boutique Ribbons)
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/5-8-satin-autism-pinwheel-bow.jpg
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/glitter-ribbon-250.jpg
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/kanzashi-flower-butterfly-forum-ads.JPG
New product--1.8mm bottle cap hole punch

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > How to make...

How to make... Hairbows, hair clips, bottlecaps, ribbon shirts, flip flop...

Old 02-03-2010, 08:25

Default Re: Skinny headbands

how about this stuff? I guess you could always dye it too
http://cgi.ebay.com/20-yards-White-1...#ht_500wt_1182
Sponsored Links

Old 02-03-2010, 08:50

Very cute! I love them!!
Old 02-03-2010, 11:39

Quote:
Originally Posted by staciem View Post
Shelby, those look awesome! I'm going to contact them tomorrow and see if they offer wholesale pricing or bulk discounts. I'll let you ladies know what they say!
Just to update you ladies--I haven't heard anything back from this company yet.
Old 02-04-2010, 09:01

I am checking on it as well because I meant to email the lady I order all of my stuff yesterday anyone on some other elastic I get from her so I'll see what she says...well, I already emailed her but she wants a picture to make sure we're on the same page and then she said she could send samples first.

What colors are you all thinking? Mainly the normal brown, pink, hot pink, red, etc?

I don't mean to take over-just trying to help out in finding something at a good price!

ETA: She did explain what dyed well so I'll have to compare it to the elastic I have here to see if that is one of them-however finding someone else to do it would be so much easier-lol
Old 02-04-2010, 10:46

All those

Quote:
Originally Posted by princess_stinkypants_mom View Post
I am checking on it as well because I meant to email the lady I order all of my stuff yesterday anyone on some other elastic I get from her so I'll see what she says...well, I already emailed her but she wants a picture to make sure we're on the same page and then she said she could send samples first.

What colors are you all thinking? Mainly the normal brown, pink, hot pink, red, etc?

I don't mean to take over-just trying to help out in finding something at a good price!

ETA: She did explain what dyed well so I'll have to compare it to the elastic I have here to see if that is one of them-however finding someone else to do it would be so much easier-lol
Old 02-04-2010, 11:21

Anything that is less work for me is a winner! Meaning, Ide rather buy it what colors I want LMAO!!

I would think browns, pinks, red, and blue maybe. Possibly yellow oh purple!!! My 4 yo would die if I bought something and didnt get a purple one too!
Old 02-04-2010, 11:48

Quote:
Originally Posted by princess_stinkypants_mom View Post

Oh my gosh, not at all! Please, if you know of a possible source for this, by all means follow it up! I've been wanting to find this stuff for a while now, so whatever it takes!
Old 02-04-2010, 11:50

I should have put this in my last post... Oops.

As for colors, I'm interested in black, brown, tan, cream/ivory, nude, light pink, and hot pink.
Old 02-04-2010, 12:30

I will attach some pics when I get home of what she sent so far and she is checking on colors too. One pic she sent was satin base that would dye well but it looked a little thicker so I have to dbl check on the width of that
Old 02-04-2010, 01:53

Here are 2 pictures she has sent me so far...the first is a beige elastic that she has dyed and the 2nd picture the white satin is dye-able too. I'll double check on the widths.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg beigeelastic.jpg (11.6 KB, 156 views)
File Type: jpg satinelastic.JPG (163.6 KB, 162 views)
Sponsored Links
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/affiliate_alt_ads/whimsydoodlegraphics.gif