Hipgirl 40 Yards 3/8" Grosgrain Fabric Ribbon Set For Gift Package Wrapping, Hair Bow Clips & Accessories Making, Crafting, Sewing, Wedding Decor, Boy Girl Baby Shower-(20x2yd Solid Boutique Ribbons)
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/5-8-satin-autism-pinwheel-bow.jpg
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/glitter-ribbon-250.jpg
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/kanzashi-flower-butterfly-forum-ads.JPG
New product--1.8mm bottle cap hole punch

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > How to make...

How to make... Hairbows, hair clips, bottlecaps, ribbon shirts, flip flop...

Old 01-31-2010, 02:50

Default *&^(*^*% washer pendants!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So I've researched and researched and researched and researched, etc......only to sit down today for the darn things to whip my arse!!!!!!! It's that (*&^(*&^(*&^ inside circle that looks like CRAP when I get it cut out. How do you do it????????????????????????????
wholesale rompers, dresses, bloomers, hat, headbands, leg warmers, flower layers, tulle, boutique clothing and other craft supplies
Old 01-31-2010, 05:24

Default Re: *&^(*^*% washer pendants!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

go to youtube.com. they have a video tut.
tina
Old 01-31-2010, 06:26

I think the key is finding the right size washer where you can get two hole punches that are the right size for the outside and inside circles. I know someone on here said that is how they do it. I tried them too here a while back and tossed all the stuff back in a box because of that darned center hole.
Old 01-31-2010, 06:36

I glue the paper on and let dry then cut around the outside with sissors and use a small razer bade knife to cut the inside they look good to me but maybe I am not picky enough LOL
Old 01-31-2010, 07:02

I use my silhouette that I never use. At least I know I"m getting my moneys worth. You could use a cricut as well.
Old 01-31-2010, 09:16

I've had the same problem. My husband has a ton of washers, but I haven't been able to match hole punches with washers. I would love to know the perfect size washer and the perfect size hole punches. I have tried and tried as well, but my center hole would look like a 5 year old cut it out! If anyone has the right size washer to match hole punches, I would LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to know!!
Old 02-01-2010, 02:18

After glueing the paper onto the washer I use a finger nail file to sand off the excess.
Old 02-01-2010, 05:21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzie Styles View Post
After glueing the paper onto the washer I use a finger nail file to sand off the excess.
I do that too to and do some across the top to give a rustic finish
Old 02-01-2010, 05:52

I use my circle cutter for the outside one and then my middle circle is a hole punch that is slightly larger than the hole
Old 02-01-2010, 07:02

Allison, what brand of hole punch did you find for that middle circle and where did you buy it? I have not been able to find a punch even close to the size of the middle circle.
Sponsored Links