Hip Girl Boutique Free Tutorials ----------------------- Hip Girl Boutique Free Tutorials ----------------------- Hip Girl Boutique Free Tutorials
How To Make A Full Mini Korker Hair Bow How To Make A Double Ruffle Ribbon 'Korker' Hair Bow Korkers Korkers--Testing Different Sizes How To Make Surrounding Loops The Easy Way How To Make 2-Layer Interchangeable Hair Bows With Spike--Part I Double Ruffle Ribbon Scrap Hair Flowers II--Free How To Bottle Caps--Q & A Free Instructions--How To Edit Bottle Cap Images How to Make Watermelon Hair Bow Clips Picture Perfect Tutorial

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > How to make...

How to make... Hairbows, hair clips, bottlecaps, ribbon shirts, flip flop...

Old 02-13-2008, 01:19

Default help please

Does anyone know what she's using to make these and where I could get it? Not sure how to add an attachment or link from ebay so if this does not work any help on that would be appreciated too. Thanks so much.
CUSTOM Boutique MEliMelo girls EURO flower headband FUN - eBay (item 190198323228 end time Feb-17-08 08:53:29 PST)

Last edited by ebd1550; 02-13-2008 at 04:21.
Sponsored Links

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
Old 02-13-2008, 04:51

Default Re: help please

It's cute - I'm guessing it's a stretchy fabric? Not much help, sorry!
Old 02-13-2008, 04:55

They are cute. They are very thin so I am thinking that they are premade headbands that she is adding the flowers to. Where to get them I am not sure. I know that I have seen the thin stretchy ones at most everyplace that sells hair products.
Old 02-13-2008, 05:32

You can also use the stretch grosgrain ribbon. I found some last week at Hancocks. The lady there told me that they were not planning to continue to stock it permanently. You can also check with DunwoodyBooth.com. The owner said they always have it. HTH
Old 02-13-2008, 09:31

These are the premade stretch headbands. You can buy them at Target or Wal-Mart as the previous post stated.

My daughters love these and they are a hot item for cheerleaders. (minus the flowers of course!)

The appliques you can buy if you search on E-bay. I do have a few of them that she has in the pictures. Maybe I'll glue a few to my daughters headbands.

You should be able to find them with no problem.

Angelia
Old 02-13-2008, 11:26

thanks so much for all of the quick responses - looks like I'll be making a Target run tomorrow. dd needs something to keep the wispys back and these look like they might stay in place a little better than what we have.
Old 02-14-2008, 12:41

She is using padded appliques that you can get off of ebay. there are 100's of them. I use some for my clippies and they sell well. The crystals she is using are flat back and about a 3mm. Use hot glue to put them on and for the crystals use a jewelery cement to make them stay on.

OH, on ebay just type in padded appliques.

Take Care.

Last edited by lilsnapdragons; 02-14-2008 at 12:43.
Old 02-14-2008, 09:27

If you look at the dollar stores (any of them) they have these in packs of like 10 or 12 for a dollar.
HTH
Beth
Old 02-14-2008, 09:31

i've seen these at family dollar too.
Sponsored Links