5/8" polka dot grosgrain ribbon
Hip Girl Boutique It's a girl grosgrain satin ribbon collection
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/200pc-crochet-headband-combo.jpg

hip girl boutique grosgrain mini bow tie single prong alligator hair bow clips for baby infant new born women girl adult

http://www.hipgirlclips.com/affiliate_alt_ads/hair-bow-holder-craft-show-display-180.jpg
New products--Crochet headbands

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > How to make...

How to make... Hairbows, hair clips, bottlecaps, ribbon shirts, flip flop...

Old 01-11-2010, 11:54

Default Gator bite, TNT, etc.

Hi girls!!

I hope you can give me your honest feedback. My mom's bows aren't what they used to be.. She has severe arthritis in her hands and they get tired more than usual. I wanted to get her something to help her. I've seen different types of templates you can use, etc. But, am unsure which ones are best. Can someone give me their honest opinion. I was going to order the TNT ones but wasn't sure. I didn't want to invest the money and not be happy.

Feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Lil
Sponsored Links
Old 01-11-2010, 02:42

Default Re: Gator bite, TNT, etc.

I have the No Bow No Go templates and I LOVE LOVE LOVE them! I use them along with the Gator Bite to get my creases looking right. Using both tools has been a great help for me getting started!! Hope this helps you too. :-)

Marla
Old 01-11-2010, 07:48

Thank you for letting me know... I guess no one else is familiar with any of the other ones offered... I saw one advertised on this site but wasn't sure about it...

If anyone else has used any templates to make the bows, please let me know. Would like to order them for mom soon!

Lil
Old 01-11-2010, 08:22

I LOVE my alligator bite....but I have the TNT templates, too and they are nice. I just haven't experimented enough with them to say if they're better than anything else. But I do consistently use my alligator bite with great results for my bitty bows. I just do the figure 8, clip with the alligator bite, tie it off...and whoila (is that how you spell it?) a little baby bow!

Joanne
Old 01-11-2010, 08:47

I absolutely love my NBNG, but have never used the gator bite and do not have one. With arthritis, though, that may help her with it.
Old 01-11-2010, 09:01

What is NBNG? lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryTB View Post
I absolutely love my NBNG, but have never used the gator bite and do not have one. With arthritis, though, that may help her with it.
Old 01-11-2010, 09:02

Thanks! I have tried doing the figure eight for her but mine always come out horrible! I am going to take a pic of mine so you all can critique it for me...lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhall52 View Post
I LOVE my alligator bite....but I have the TNT templates, too and they are nice. I just haven't experimented enough with them to say if they're better than anything else. But I do consistently use my alligator bite with great results for my bitty bows. I just do the figure 8, clip with the alligator bite, tie it off...and whoila (is that how you spell it?) a little baby bow!

Joanne
Old 01-11-2010, 09:07

Quote:
Originally Posted by lillorenzo View Post
What is NBNG? lol
No Bow No Go templates....
Old 01-11-2010, 09:12

NBNG is No Bow No Go which is the same as the TNT templates. I have them too and they are AWESOME!!! You can do a search here on the forum for templates and it should come up with several past threads on these and most of the others. I think the other popular one is BBM- Brilliant Bow Maker. Good Luck!

www.sassyfrog.etsy.com
Old 01-11-2010, 09:31

Thank you so much for letting me know!! It seems like the TNT and the Gator Bite are the most popular...

Quote:
Originally Posted by davang1027 View Post
NBNG is No Bow No Go which is the same as the TNT templates. I have them too and they are AWESOME!!! You can do a search here on the forum for templates and it should come up with several past threads on these and most of the others. I think the other popular one is BBM- Brilliant Bow Maker. Good Luck!
Sponsored Links

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.