Ribbon Slides--for 3/8' Ribbons 10pc 1/4' Birch Wood Dowel Rods For Korkers 20pc Glue Stick For Hair Bows, Hair Clips, Crafts Wood Burning Tool With 4 Tips--For Sealing Ribbon Ends French Barrettes-Silver 40pc Pastel Goody Ouchless No Metal Small Pony'Os-3.5',2MM Thick http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/tulle-tutu-orchid.jpg 6pc 1.75' Satin Rose for Scrapbooking, Hair Clips, Wedding-Combo mini-bow-tie-diy-bows-grosgrain-ribbon
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/affiliate_alt_ads/my_ads/hip-girl-boutique-llc-twitter-100.jpg

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > How to make...

How to make... Hairbows, hair clips, bottlecaps, ribbon shirts, flip flop...

Old 06-29-2011, 10:38

Default Re: How to make your own Bottlecap Images!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nurseshomber View Post
I love this program so much I just bought a new laptop so I just purchased a new templete for it. Can't live without it. Thanks for creating it and sharing it.

So glad you like them!!! I don't know what transaction was yours, but if this ever happens again, just message me and I can resend you the files...I keep all records of previous purchases
-Amanda
Sponsored Links
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/affiliate_alt_ads/whimsydoodlegraphics.gif
Old 06-30-2011, 02:31

Question Re: How to make your own Bottlecap Images!

I am def interested in the template. Is it virturially delivered or what??
Old 06-30-2011, 09:42

yes I send you the stuff via e-mail.
-Amanda
Old 07-02-2011, 06:01

I would be interested in buying instructions on how to make bottlecap images with gimp. I was using photoshop elements but my laptop got dropped and I am not buying that again.
Old 07-06-2011, 12:26

How long does it take to receive the pdf? I purchased it last night and still have not received it I have an order to fill for bottle caps so I'm wanting to use it before I just go my normal route.
Old 07-06-2011, 01:29

Usually if you post here, she gets to you ASAP!

And BTW, I bought the template and tutorial and it was fantastic! I have made so many cute images with it!

'LIKE' our Facebook page to get a chance to win prizes in our up coming contests!
Old 07-06-2011, 01:32

Quote:
Originally Posted by asirual View Post
Usually if you post here, she gets to you ASAP!

And BTW, I bought the template and tutorial and it was fantastic! I have made so many cute images with it!
does it show you how to make them from scratch? I am having such a horrible time with that and im soooooo frustrated with it that I want to give up
Old 07-06-2011, 01:42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amanda357 View Post
So glad you like them!!! I don't know what transaction was yours, but if this ever happens again, just message me and I can resend you the files...I keep all records of previous purchases
-Amanda
I just recently bought the template from you and I was wondering if you could resend me the files so I can put the program on my new laptop.

This one is one it's last leg so i am trying to get all my work backed up onto the other computer encase it clunks out on me(:

Here is one of my image sheets. It's one of my simple ones, but it's still cute(:

'LIKE' our Facebook page to get a chance to win prizes in our up coming contests!
Old 07-06-2011, 01:46

Quote:
Originally Posted by saurey08 View Post
does it show you how to make them from scratch? I am having such a horrible time with that and im soooooo frustrated with it that I want to give up

Yes, she shows you how to take different images and make them into 1" circles or BC images.

She even shows you how to put letters on them. Kinda like the ones in my previous post.

Once you get her template, search the forums for GIMP related things. One lady on here has a thing up that shows how to do the line around your image, like the purple and green skulls in my last post.

If there is anything in specific that you need help with, PM me and I will see if I can help!

Last edited by asirual; 07-14-2011 at 10:06.
Old 07-06-2011, 02:20

Quote:
Originally Posted by asirual View Post
Yes, she shows you how to take and image from Google, Yahoo!, etc. and make them into 1" circles or BC images.

She even shows you how to put letters on them. Kinda like the ones in my previous post.

Once you get her template, search the forums for GIMP related things. One lady on here has a thing up that shows how to do the line around your image, like the purple and green skulls in my last post.

If there is anything in specific that you need help with, PM me and I will see if I can help!

Well, ill be using photo shop...I saw some you tube videos but you cant hear what they are saying!! It drives me crazy because I want to learn this and a friend made her own template and she gave it to me so I have that but i just hate computers lol.
Sponsored Links
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/affiliate_alt_ads/birdsongbows.jpg