Ribbon Slides--for 3/8' Ribbons 10pc 1/4' Birch Wood Dowel Rods For Korkers 20pc Glue Stick For Hair Bows, Hair Clips, Crafts Wood Burning Tool With 4 Tips--For Sealing Ribbon Ends French Barrettes-Silver 40pc Pastel Goody Ouchless No Metal Small Pony'Os-3.5',2MM Thick http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/tulle-tutu-orchid.jpg 6pc 1.75' Satin Rose for Scrapbooking, Hair Clips, Wedding-Combo mini-bow-tie-diy-bows-grosgrain-ribbon
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/affiliate_alt_ads/my_ads/hip-girl-boutique-llc-twitter-100.jpg

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > How to make...

How to make... Hairbows, hair clips, bottlecaps, ribbon shirts, flip flop...

Old 12-08-2009, 03:54

Default Re: HELP ME with Glass Tile Pendants

i need tiles quick, are these the same ones you can get from hobby lobby?
Sponsored Links
Old 12-08-2009, 03:56

Quote:
Originally Posted by mytwogirls View Post
Any suggestions on where I can get the Diamond Glaze fast? I looked at Hobby Lobby and Michaels this past weekend and neither had it. I imagine I will have to order online, but didn't know what would be the quickest. So many of these places take forever to ship. I think I"ll post an ISO thread and see if maybe someone has one of those little trial size tubes. I just need a little bit fast, so I can get an order out. I'm trying the Modge Podge again, but want a backup in case it doesn't turn out.
She sells diamond glaze here on HipGirl now, and I always get me order from her super fast! I ordered from Joann.com and it took 2 weeks last time. HTH

<>< Christy
my shop
Old 12-08-2009, 03:57

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzie Styles View Post
i need tiles quick, are these the same ones you can get from hobby lobby?

I have the 7/8" square glass tiles for sale. I am selling them in packages of 100 for $20.00 and shipping is 8.10 for parcel or 8.50 for priority mail!

I have 4 packs left!

[email protected]

https://www.facebook.com/jujuscraftsupplies
Old 01-06-2010, 10:15

I got my Diamond Glaze from a Scrapbook store in one of our malls. Thwy also had it at one of our craft stores but not at JoAnns, HL, or Michaels. Why, I'm not sure?!
Old 01-06-2010, 11:06

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaynamills View Post
I've been told that it has to do with the mixing of the ELite, make it in small batches if not already and the water to elite ratio is the key, I got tired of trying to get the combo right so switched to Diamond Glaze and still had a few bubbles so then got the glaze from sun and moon off Etsy and it's great.
The glaze from Sun and Moon is awesome!!! I love that stuff!!!
Old 01-06-2010, 11:16

I just got some of the Sun and Moon glaze before Christmas. I haven't had a chance to try it out yet, but I'm hoping I'll like it. I also got some of the 3D Crystal Lacquer and Diamond Glaze to try. It has been so cold where I live and it makes it very hard to work with the ET Lite.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronnie View Post
The glaze from Sun and Moon is awesome!!! I love that stuff!!!
Old 01-07-2010, 04:34

Sun and Moons glaze is great for glass tiles. FYI, I don't recommend it on bottle caps though as it's outcome is not very consistent. Sometimes bottle caps turn out nice and other times not so well. On the glass tiles it works out great though. Also, sun and moon will overnight for you if you are really desperate. Just an option!

Cristi
Old 01-07-2010, 12:51

Thanks Cristi! I need to give it a try. I have ruined so many glass tiles already trying to figure this out. My problem has been trying to find something to adhere the image to the glass that doesn't bubble or look cloudy. I've had limited success using different methods. I'd like to find something that will give me consistent results. I think I'll try my Sun and Moon today. I've still be coating the back of the image with ET Lite.

Quote:
Originally Posted by designsbycristi View Post
Sun and Moons glaze is great for glass tiles. FYI, I don't recommend it on bottle caps though as it's outcome is not very consistent. Sometimes bottle caps turn out nice and other times not so well. On the glass tiles it works out great though. Also, sun and moon will overnight for you if you are really desperate. Just an option!

Cristi
Sponsored Links