new products--lined 30mm snap clips--printed grosgrain ribbon
Offray Dr. Seuss Craft Ribbon: 18 Feet 7/8 Inch Satin Fabric Craft Ribbon For Gift Package Wrapping,Hairbow Clips,Sewing,Wedding,Scrapbook,Boy Girl Baby Shower-(2x3yd Thing One Thing Two New Fish)
New products--paper bow cards
New product--clear shopping bags
New products--7/8' peace sign ribbon
Hipgirl 36 Yards 1/8" Satin Fabric Ribbon Set, Double Face For Gift Package Wrapping, Double Bar Barrette Clip Making, Crafting, Sewing, Wedding Decor, Boy Girl Baby Shower-(18x2yd Boutique Ribbons)
new products--gymbo dot grosgrain mini bows-diy
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/20pc-korker-ribbon-combo.jpg

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > How to make...

How to make... Hairbows, hair clips, bottlecaps, ribbon shirts, flip flop...

Old 12-01-2009, 01:57

Default how to?

Ok ladies i know i have posted something similar but i had to post again because i am still not satisfied with my bow. I have the TNT and i love it, that's how i make my pinwheels and they come out perfect every time but this small thing is bothering me and i'm not sure how to sew it. I sew them the way the instructions say and they do look nice but i have bought some for my daughter and they are creased differently at the center.
ok the blue one i made and the red one i bought, yes they both look the same but look at the center crease? do you see the difference?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2009 105.jpg (96.1 KB, 44 views)
Sponsored Links
300-700-forum-banners
wholesale rompers, dresses, bloomers, hat, headbands, leg warmers, flower layers, tulle, boutique clothing and other craft supplies
Old 12-01-2009, 02:11

Default Re: how to?

Hmm...I don't use a template or instructions for anything but I sew up twice and down twice. it looks like maybe you're going up, down, up (or reversed...) trying stitching once more? Or maybe stitch closer to the center...
IDK if I'm any help but that's what it looks like to me.
Old 12-01-2009, 02:16

oh ok, the instructions say to stitch up down up down, let me try the other way... let see if that works, thanks
Old 12-01-2009, 02:19

try stitching three times up and down, see if it works.
Old 12-01-2009, 02:38

ok this is what i do... i go up down then up and over the edge and back down, up at the center and back down, then up and over the egde and back down and then the last up and down again,
Old 12-01-2009, 02:47

GOT it...ok i did up down then up down twice on the middle ribbon and up down once one on the last ribbon..Thank you ladies
Sponsored Links