Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE!

Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! (http://hipgirlclips.com/forums/)
-   How to make... (http://hipgirlclips.com/forums/how-make/)
-   -   How to make a bow the "Lil sister" ribbon (http://hipgirlclips.com/forums/how-make/34232-how-make-bow-lil-sister-ribbon.html)

jenniflower 11-22-2009 02:37

How to make a bow the "Lil sister" ribbon

I got the cute RABOM sister ribbon and my bows keep coming out saying Lil or Sister but I was wondering if there was a trick to getting them say the whole phrase? It is 7/8 and I am making pinwheels or basic boutique bows. Thanks!

kissboutique 11-22-2009 02:51

Re: How to make a bow the "Lil sister" ribbon

i cant ever seem to get it either lol,, it will be interesting to see if anyone can do it!!

khofkamp 11-22-2009 02:56

What about cutting the ribbon and sewing it together again, but so that it comes out saying "lil sister" ...does that make sense?

Krista

cancousins 11-22-2009 03:54

I had this problem with the daddy's girl ribbon and i found that if i had the word showing an even number of times it came out showing properly on all 4 loops.
For example, on a twisted boutique i cut the ribbon with the saying daddy's girl showing 4 times and it appeared on all 4 loops when i was finished.

MrsVegaPlus2 11-22-2009 04:00

maybe try a tails down bow??? make the tails long so u can see/read the phrase :D

jenniflower 11-22-2009 06:57

Hmmm.... I just have the NBNG templates, It doesn't have a tails down, the ribbon is so cute, i've got to figure out something. Glad I'm not alone! :)

shelby2000 11-22-2009 11:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by jenniflower (Post 369279)
Hmmm.... I just have the NBNG templates, It doesn't have a tails down, the ribbon is so cute, i've got to figure out something. Glad I'm not alone! :)

I have the NBNG templates and my instruction book that came with it has a tails down bow in it. Do you have that book of instructions?

jenniflower 11-23-2009 04:09

Yes, maybe I need to look at the book again! Thanks!

bleufrogs 11-24-2009 11:34

1 Attachment(s)
I did pinwheels and I managed to get them all showing. But I did waste a some ribbons just to get text in place.

Do you mean like this?

Attachment 19661

jenniflower 11-25-2009 08:23

Wow those are perfect! I cannot do that! I will keep trying I guess, I never ealized how hard this would be, I am selling these bows for $100 each LOL!