New products--alligator clips with teeth
Free bottle cap tutorial/instructions--sealing bottle caps
New products--3' star grosgrain ribbon
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/40yd-solid-grosgrain-ribbon-combo.jpg
New products--hip scottie III
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/24pc-inter-daisy-hb-cmb.jpg

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > How to make...

How to make... Hairbows, hair clips, bottlecaps, ribbon shirts, flip flop...

Old 11-13-2009, 01:50

Default Vista Print Help

OK so I have created my biz card, but I want matching post cards to use as bow cards. Where the heck are they? I can't find post cards on their website!

Also how long does standard shipping take? Please let me know if you have used Vista Prints or if you have any other ideas for bow cards.

TIA
Sponsored Links

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
Old 11-13-2009, 01:53

Default Re: Vista Print Help

If I remember correctly they are under marketing or something like that. I just ordered some frome them and it takes a couple days to process and 5-7 days shipping. I have always been happy with the things I have gotten from them.

Check out my complete bow tuturial listed on Etsy!
Old 11-23-2009, 07:13

So I'm new to this Forum... I recently ordered my biz cards from vista and im doing a craft show in a few weeks so i wanted to make sure i got them in time.. i chose the delivery date to be with in 10 days i think i recieved them with in a week... i didnt think about using the post cards as bow cards very good idea.. what i did was get address lables and im putting those on cardstock i bought at walkmart i think 300 sheets of cardstock for 5$
Old 11-23-2009, 07:36

I used Vistaprint for a BUNCH of stuff. I did get postcards (they are under Marketing) for my bow cards. I also ordered business cards from them. I got a car magnet (free), a car window sticker (I think it was free too), a personalized stamp (small, but free and I use it to stamp the back of my hairbow holders among other things - business name, tag line and web address all fit on the stamp). Each time I ordered, it seemed like standard shipping took almost 2 weeks for processing and shipping. One time, I had to do express and it came in 3 days. Hope this helps!
Need wholesale supplies? Shabby chic flowers, satin mesh flowers, vintage lace flowers, glitter ribbon, FOE, chiffon lace flowers, shabbies, headbands and more! Outstanding Service and Prices at http://www.pinklilywholesale.com

Join our Pink Lily Wholesale Group on Facebook!!!
Old 11-23-2009, 07:43

I have just done my second order with them and allow enough time to use the slow, cheapest shipping, with takes 2-3 weeks. The products are very nice. I did order post cards to. I got the free ones, under the free items thing so I will see how they come out. I bought some card magnets and business cards last time and they are very nice.
Old 11-23-2009, 08:41

I just ordered biz cards, post cards, and address labels. I placed the order on 11/13 and received them today! I love them!!! I chose the cheapest shipping method so it took 1 week and 3 days (incl weekends).
Sponsored Links