Free Instructions---------Free Instructions----------Free Instructions-----------Free Instructions.
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/ribbon-korker-hair-bow-clip-instructions-sm.jpg
New Instructions--How to make braided/woven headband instruction
New Instructions--How to make hair bow gift basket
Free Hair Bow Instructions-Snail
Free Hair Bow Instructions--Christmas Tree
http://hipgirlclips.com/forums/xw-instruction-images/bee/bumble%20bee%20sm.jpg

New products--grosgrain ribbon mini bows

http://hipgirlclips.com/forums/xw-instruction-images/rainbow-ribbon-dragonfly-hair-clips-free-tutorial/dragonfly-rainbow.jpg

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > How to make...

How to make... Hairbows, hair clips, bottlecaps, ribbon shirts, flip flop...

Old 10-31-2009, 07:44

Default Please help!!!

OK Girls I know this has nothing to do with bows but I am desperate!!!
My DD wants the Zhu Zhu Pets Hamsters for Christmas and they are very hard to find as some of you may know...then some of you may have no clue what I am even talking about. ANYWAYS I have found a most of the pieces but there are 2 pieces to the city that I need..Ineed the spiral slide and the skateboard....I also need 3 carriers the only one I have is the teal one. Can anyone find them in their area????
Sponsored Links
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/affiliate_alt_ads/jewelboxballerina-300.jpg
Old 10-31-2009, 08:50

Default Re: Please help!!!

my friend was also having trouble with these (strange) but i do know if you ask at toys r us or any other store that carries they will tell you when they are going to stock their shelves just be there on the day they tell you waiting at the door. they are just the oddest things, but the kids think they are the best. i have real hamsters and a guinea pig that don't get played with so i told my dd santa probably won't bring the battery kind!!!!
Old 11-01-2009, 07:22

Try Amazon, they have a great selection and free shipping!
Old 11-01-2009, 07:34

I am getting in line at toys r us on Wednesday ~ If I can get two I will send you one! Do you just need the hamster?
Old 11-02-2009, 02:03

I searched for them for over a month...called Toys R Us, Walmart & Target every morning looking for them...finally Toys R Us told me their shipments come in Tuesdays and Thursdays...Me, Hubby, Mom & my Sister waiting for them to open on Tuesday and got enough hamsters to give to all the kids in our family...plus I was able to pick up a few for a friend of mine who was having a hard time getting ahold of them...I would say your best bet is to calls your Toys R Us...hope you find them!!!
Old 11-02-2009, 09:37

Thanks Girls....I have been to ToysRUs once cause I called and they told me they didnt have the actual hamsters but had all the accessories. The closest ToysRUs to me is about 2 1/2 to 3 hours away. So I meet my husband after work and drive all the way there and they had 1 piece!!! And my DH had to work the next morning. Luckily we stopped at a Walmart and asked a lady and she asked us if we had time to wait and we said sure..so she went in the back and found us ALL 4 HAMSTERS and like 4 pieces to the city. So NOW I NEED 2 pieces to the city...the SLIDE and the SKATEBOARD!! I looked on ToysRUs and one is $15 and one is $10 but they are out of stock. I have been on ebay day an night for a couple months and they are selling on there and amazon for REDICULOUS Prices.

Good Luck to everyone else that is in search of them!!! Hopefully we all find them before Santa comes My little one is just 3 so she is really counting on Santa to bring her these
Old 11-02-2009, 10:12

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
Thanks Girls....I have been to ToysRUs once cause I called and they told me they didnt have the actual hamsters but had all the accessories. The closest ToysRUs to me is about 2 1/2 to 3 hours away. So I meet my husband after work and drive all the way there and they had 1 piece!!! And my DH had to work the next morning. Luckily we stopped at a Walmart and asked a lady and she asked us if we had time to wait and we said sure..so she went in the back and found us ALL 4 HAMSTERS and like 4 pieces to the city. So NOW I NEED 2 pieces to the city...the SLIDE and the SKATEBOARD!! I looked on ToysRUs and one is $15 and one is $10 but they are out of stock. I have been on ebay day an night for a couple months and they are selling on there and amazon for REDICULOUS Prices.

Good Luck to everyone else that is in search of them!!! Hopefully we all find them before Santa comes My little one is just 3 so she is really counting on Santa to bring her these

I sooooo feel your pain! I just had an Off Topic Chat about this very topic last week. I have been scrambling as well! I have searched high and low and fear I will have to resort to eBay bidding. Wish me luck...I have a few bids out there for hamsters that end soon. All I have gotten my hands on in the stores is the starter set. No full city for my DD unfortunately :-(

I am continuing to search on a near daily basis though, so if I happen to be lucky enough to find any of the pieces you are looking for, I will gladly pick them up for you!! I absolutely understand the boat you are in right now!!!
Need wholesale supplies? Shabby chic flowers, satin mesh flowers, vintage lace flowers, glitter ribbon, FOE, chiffon lace flowers, shabbies, headbands and more! Outstanding Service and Prices at http://www.pinklilywholesale.com

Join our Pink Lily Wholesale Group on Facebook!!!
Old 11-02-2009, 10:50

I hope you find what you are looking for I looked them up. Cute!

There always is one hard to get item at Chrsitmas huh lol remember the ferby craz..lol
Old 11-02-2009, 08:51

Ill check my wal-mart and my toys r us but I highly doubt I will find any I have all the pieces, I just got lucky, well that and my friends hubby works for toys!

Lu
Old 11-03-2009, 11:53

The walmart store I went to last week still has the hamsters. I had never ever heard of these but apparently the are the hottest toy for christmas! I will go back tomorrow to see what they have.
Sponsored Links
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/affiliate_alt_ads/whimsydoodlegraphics.gif