New products--small fold over bow card for craft show
Hipgirl 20pcs 1.75 Inch Hair Clips Barrettes--Boutique No Slip Grip Metal Babies Girls Todders Teens Women Grosgrain Ribbon Lined Single Prong Alligator Clip With Teeth, Assorted Beauty Accessories
HipGirl DIY Bulk Plain Craft Plastic Headbands--Create Individualized and Personalized Girls Women Hair Accessories (30pc 1/2" (11 mm) Inch Ivory Non - Tapered)
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/affiliate_alt_ads/jewelboxballerina.gif
New products--hip girl clips
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/30mm-webbing-dk-pink.jpg
New products--daisy new colors

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > How to make...

How to make... Hairbows, hair clips, bottlecaps, ribbon shirts, flip flop...

Closed Thread

Old 11-23-2010, 04:52
jennychaffey

Default Re: What is the difference between boutique and twisted boutique?

So "senior" members are exempt from being called out when they bully others on here? Krysia was very disrespectful to the woman in 2 or more responses. She was being a bitch to the questioner (I guess it's OK to use this word since it was just used on me) so I called her old ugly ass on it. This woman deserved a little courtesy and respect regardless or what you "senior" members perceive your status to be. How DARE I stand up to her! You really put me in my place for that. Bravo (clap, clap, clap). The rules have to be the same for everybody.

BTW, all six of my posts were for this thread, all defending this original questioner. But thanks for checking out my profile. Don't bother insulting me further because I won't be back. Meanwhile, go back to cheating the welfare system by sitting on your fat ass all day blogging and making bows. But at least you get to be "respected members" in cyberspace. That's awesome.

Last edited by jennychaffey; 11-23-2010 at 04:55.
Sponsored Links

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
Old 11-23-2010, 05:07

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennychaffey View Post
So "senior" members are exempt from being called out when they bully others on here? Krysia was very disrespectful to the woman in 2 or more responses. She was being a bitch to the questioner (I guess it's OK to use this word since it was just used on me) so I called her old ugly ass on it. This woman deserved a little courtesy and respect regardless or what you "senior" members perceive your status to be. How DARE I stand up to her! You really put me in my place for that. Bravo (clap, clap, clap). The rules have to be the same for everybody.

BTW, all six of my posts were for this thread, all defending this original questioner. But thanks for checking out my profile. Don't bother insulting me further because I won't be back. Meanwhile, go back to cheating the welfare system by sitting on your fat ass all day blogging and making bows. But at least you get to be "respected members" in cyberspace. That's awesome.

That was uncalled for and very rude. Don't come here to start trouble.
Old 11-23-2010, 05:07

Quote:
So it's "senior" members should be called out when they bully others on here? I thought that Krysia was acting really disrespectful. She was being a bitch to the questioner (I guess it's OK to use this word since it was just used on me) so I called her old ugly ass on it. This woman deserved a little courtesy and respect regardless or what you "senior" members perceive your status to be. How DARE I stand up to her! You really put me in my place for that. Bravo (clap, clap, clap). The rules have to be the same for everybody.

What's the matter hon, did your candy man short your junk this week? Too bad, because it sure sounds like you need a fix... and soon!

So let me just say this..

BUH BYE!!
Old 11-23-2010, 05:11

We do not accept profane language here..it is in the rules...and someone with a mouth like yours, needs to leave, like you suggested.

This post was fine until you showed up...

Quote:

Holiday, Princess, ballet shoes.....

ALL PROUDLY MADE IN THE U.S.A.
Old 11-23-2010, 05:12

Oh Maxine your killing me!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxine View Post
What's the matter hon, did your candy man short your junk this week? Too bad, because it sure sounds like you need a fix... and soon!

So let me just say this..

BUH BYE!!

Old 11-23-2010, 05:16

Quote:
Don't bother insulting me further because I won't be back. Meanwhile, go back to cheating the welfare system by sitting on your fat ass all day blogging and making bows. But at least you get to be "respected members" in cyberspace. That's awesome.
You say you won't be back but yet here you are, Little green light on and all.

Old 11-23-2010, 05:19

Can a mod see who made up that fake account? Obviously its someone who has had an account and someone pissed in their cheerios. Maybe your welfare cheating rump needs to find a better life than making up fake accounts because you are too scared to post on your normal account. Put your holey big panties on and be a woman and confront whoever under your real name. Thats all.

Old 11-23-2010, 05:20

She just wants to stir up trouble and sit back and watch...maybe she doesnt have a tv for the day time soaps....

Old 11-23-2010, 05:27

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixiesmoon View Post
She just wants to stir up trouble and sit back and watch...maybe she doesnt have a tv for the day time soaps....
Maybe she doesn't have a tv because she doesn't know how to CHEAT THE WELFARE SYSTEM the right way!!!

She really should ask us... we're experts!

I'm sitting in front of my brand new Sony HDTV as we speak!
Old 11-23-2010, 05:28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxine View Post
Maybe she doesn't have a tv because she doesn't know how to CHEAT THE WELFARE SYSTEM the right way!!!

She really should ask us... we're experts!

I'm sitting in front of my brand new Sony HDTV as we speak!
Nevermind...why would anyone use their real name on here to stand behind those words.

Last edited by ronnie; 11-23-2010 at 05:31.
Sponsored Links

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
Closed Thread