New product--flat back resin
Hipgirl 40 Yards 3/8" Grosgrain Fabric Ribbon Polka Dot Set For Gift Package Wrapping, Hair Bow Clips & Accessories Making, Crafting, Sewing, Wedding Decor, Boy Girl Baby Shower-20x2yd Swiss Polka Dot
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/banners/heatnbond-lt-ad.jpg
New product--frog grosgrain ribbon
New product--5/8' dippin' dots grosgrain ribbon
New product--pop dots

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > How to make...

How to make... Hairbows, hair clips, bottlecaps, ribbon shirts, flip flop...

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 10-28-2009, 11:06
NovemberMommy's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: South Carolina
Posts: 140
Default Losing my mind!!! Please help!

I have a blog up and running however, I found out that my add to cart buttons are not working!! So does anyone have any solutions? I have been trying to get a hold of someone at Paypal and they are no help. I can't believe this! I did all that work on my site and now I can't take orders. Please someone help me out.

Jennifer

Last edited by NovemberMommy; 10-28-2009 at 11:07. Reason: updating siggie
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

  #2 (permalink)  
Old 10-28-2009, 11:44
flintb's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Indiana
Posts: 3,238
Default Re: Losing my mind!!! Please help!

Don't know how your site works, but I use office live and you have to add a module and put your button code in it to get it on your page. Here's my site if you want to look www.littleblessingsshop.com My buttons work, I've tested them.
Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 10-29-2009, 12:17
Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Covington, WA
Posts: 49
Default Re: Losing my mind!!! Please help!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NovemberMommy View Post
I have a blog up and running however, I found out that my add to cart buttons are not working!! So does anyone have any solutions? I have been trying to get a hold of someone at Paypal and they are no help. I can't believe this! I did all that work on my site and now I can't take orders. Please someone help me out.

Jennifer
What is your site address so i can check it out? I have had similar problems and just had to redo the button.
Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 10-29-2009, 12:39
tpj58's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 2,117
Default Re: Losing my mind!!! Please help!

Who is your host?
__________________
I have an awesome destash waiting for you;
[url]http://hipgirlclips.com/forums/ribbon-bows-more/101278-destash-sp-buttones-rompers-flowers-more.html#post1258847
Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 10-29-2009, 07:59
NovemberMommy's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: South Carolina
Posts: 140
Default Re: Losing my mind!!! Please help!

My host is blogger and I have seen others that work I can't figure out why mine aren't.

Here is the site... www.scbowtique.blogspot.com Thanks.
__________________
Mommy to Emmilie Rose - 11/13/07
www.facebook.com/emmilieroseboutique
www.emmilieroseboutique.weebly.com
Reply With Quote
  #6 (permalink)  
Old 10-29-2009, 08:04
NovemberMommy's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: South Carolina
Posts: 140
Default Re: Losing my mind!!! Please help!

Quote:
Originally Posted by flintb View Post
Don't know how your site works, but I use office live and you have to add a module and put your button code in it to get it on your page. Here's my site if you want to look www.littleblessingsshop.com My buttons work, I've tested them.
I just looked at your site and I didn't know you create a free site with Office Live!! I may have to try that if I can't get this working. I hate to do that cause I worked so hard on my blog. Well, thanks for your reply and your bows are really cute!!! You do a good job! I may have to order one of those crocheted butterflies. I can crochet just not that good. I stick with mostly blankets and scarfs. I want to try beanies. We'll see.

Jennifer
__________________
Mommy to Emmilie Rose - 11/13/07
www.facebook.com/emmilieroseboutique
www.emmilieroseboutique.weebly.com
Reply With Quote
  #7 (permalink)  
Old 10-29-2009, 05:29
flintb's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Indiana
Posts: 3,238
Default Re: Losing my mind!!! Please help!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NovemberMommy View Post
I just looked at your site and I didn't know you create a free site with Office Live!! I may have to try that if I can't get this working. I hate to do that cause I worked so hard on my blog. Well, thanks for your reply and your bows are really cute!!! You do a good job! I may have to order one of those crocheted butterflies. I can crochet just not that good. I stick with mostly blankets and scarfs. I want to try beanies. We'll see.

Jennifer
No problem. I've put a lot of work into it and I have to go back and forth from paypal and my site, but I'm pretty proud that I've done it all by myself. I just wish I could edit my pictures with office live, I'm not sure if they have something for that, but I need to get better pictures on my site. Thank you. You can order the butterfly in any color you want, if the option is not there, just contact me with what you want. I can make horses and teddy bears too, but haven't had a chance too get them on there. I also just found a pattern for another smaller frog. If you need more help you can message me, I don't read all the posts so I could miss it if you make a new post. ~Bonnie
Reply With Quote
  #8 (permalink)  
Old 10-29-2009, 05:34
flintb's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Indiana
Posts: 3,238
Default Re: Losing my mind!!! Please help!

Oh yeah, beanies are fairly easy. I also made a hat and scarf set that I will be adding soon. The hat ties under the chin.
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


5/8" polka dot grosgrain ribbon
Hip Girl Boutique It's a girl grosgrain satin ribbon collection
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/200pc-crochet-headband-combo.jpg

hip girl boutique grosgrain mini bow tie single prong alligator hair bow clips for baby infant new born women girl adult

http://www.hipgirlclips.com/affiliate_alt_ads/hair-bow-holder-craft-show-display-180.jpg
New products--Crochet headbands

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:19.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.1.0
Hip Girl Boutique Instructions - Copyright © 2007

Ad Management by RedTyger