New product--2.5' Mini Korker Bows
Hip girl boutique 50mm grosgrain ribbon wrapped snap clips for baby girl, toddler, infant, newborn, adult, women, school http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/Shabby-frayed-chiffon-flowers-turq.JPG
new products--dippin dots mini pinwheel bow
hip girl boutique christmas grosgrain satin ribbon collection for holidays

HipGirl Boutique Girls Women 6" Jumbo Large Cheer Bow Elastic Hair Tie Ponytail Holder for High School College Cheerleading (10pc Assorted Solids)

HipGirl 25pc Hair Bow Clips Headbands Gift Basket: Grosgrain Korker Ribbon Alligator Clips + Crochet, Ribbon Wrapped Headbans, For Girls Babies Teens Kids Toddlers Adults. For Pigtails, Ponytails

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > How to make...

How to make... Hairbows, hair clips, bottlecaps, ribbon shirts, flip flop...

Old 10-28-2009, 11:13

Default How to do personal cards and such?

I want to be able to make and print up my own thank you cards and invitations but not sure how. Do you think this is done by using photoshop? But then how do you get the different size paper and cards and cute cuts? Here are some ideas I'm referring to. Any thoughts or suggestions would be so greatly appreciated, I don't want to sell them, just make to use myself.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg amy-custom;crop_0_06,0_05,0_93,0_93;size_341,264.jpg (22.5 KB, 15 views)
File Type: jpg HPIM0394-large;crop_0_03,0_1,1,0_72;brt_49.jpg (11.5 KB, 19 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0306-large;rot_90;brt_36.jpg (39.8 KB, 18 views)
File Type: jpg weddinginvitesebay-large.jpg (33.7 KB, 16 views)
File Type: jpg Webpagepics063-large.jpg (50.5 KB, 23 views)
Sponsored Links

Old 10-28-2009, 11:21

Default Re: How to do personal cards and such?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaynamills View Post
I want to be able to make and print up my own thank you cards and invitations but not sure how. Do you think this is done by using photoshop? But then how do you get the different size paper and cards and cute cuts? Here are some ideas I'm referring to. Any thoughts or suggestions would be so greatly appreciated, I don't want to sell them, just make to use myself.

I have no idea, and I know that is not any help. I am such a penny pincher I am always finding a way with out having to spend very little to nothing at all. Honestly I use my paint program. I have a friend who designed my graphic, so it is now my thank you card, my business card, my sign, my thank you cards, ect... I hope you find something that works.

~Joni~
F - Our Little Secret 509

Old 10-28-2009, 11:24

Thank you, yes I'm a penny pincher too and I love writing thank you cards but like them to be more personal than what I have and I just don't have the $ to spend on custom orders but if I knew I could do this in photoshop or another program then I can ask for that for my birthday.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pattock6 View Post
I have no idea, and I know that is not any help. I am such a penny pincher I am always finding a way with out having to spend very little to nothing at all. Honestly I use my paint program. I have a friend who designed my graphic, so it is now my thank you card, my business card, my sign, my thank you cards, ect... I hope you find something that works.
Old 10-28-2009, 11:32

Well i know Avery.com has different layouts and such for things, i think they might have thank you cards, they have all kinds of different layouts. might can find some there, maybe not as cute as the ones you posted though lol
Old 10-28-2009, 11:38

try scrapblog.com...its my fav. place...they give you templates and stuff and you cna just add your photos or whatever in, or you can make up your own design..which is what I normally do. I made some birthday invites from that and a lot of baby shower invites too. Also I made some for my myspace boutique page. its pretty easy, it used to all be free abut now they charge you for a lot of things, but there is still really cute elements to use that are free.
Old 10-28-2009, 12:56

I believe photoshop or even paintshop pro are good for that, although I am not sure what kind of paper you would use to print them on, maybe photo paper
Old 10-28-2009, 01:36

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytutus View Post
try scrapblog.com...its my fav. place...they give you templates and stuff and you cna just add your photos or whatever in, or you can make up your own design..which is what I normally do. I made some birthday invites from that and a lot of baby shower invites too. Also I made some for my myspace boutique page. its pretty easy, it used to all be free abut now they charge you for a lot of things, but there is still really cute elements to use that are free.
so you can save it to your computer and open it up in a photo program and print it that way. i usually upload to shutterfly and print them out there.
Old 10-28-2009, 01:43

you have to do printscreen and than open it in paint and than crop out the image and save it your computer and than you can print it at walmart or on your printer at home on cardstock.
Old 10-28-2009, 01:52

oh ok i will have to try that. thanks!!
Sponsored Links
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/large/portrait-editing-ads-700.jpg