Free Instructions---------Free Instructions----------Free Instructions-----------Free Instructions.
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/ribbon-korker-hair-bow-clip-instructions-sm.jpg
New Instructions--How to make braided/woven headband instruction
New Instructions--How to make hair bow gift basket
Free Hair Bow Instructions-Snail
Free Hair Bow Instructions--Christmas Tree
http://hipgirlclips.com/forums/xw-instruction-images/bee/bumble%20bee%20sm.jpg

New products--grosgrain ribbon mini bows

http://hipgirlclips.com/forums/xw-instruction-images/rainbow-ribbon-dragonfly-hair-clips-free-tutorial/dragonfly-rainbow.jpg

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > How to make...

How to make... Hairbows, hair clips, bottlecaps, ribbon shirts, flip flop...

Old 10-21-2009, 09:24

Default Bottle Cap question about some I have recieved

I orderd a few bottle caps to try them out for the 1st time. They finally came and I am quite disappointed. Most of them are on a white back ground but the back ground has a dusty/grayish color to the white. Is this common for white back grounds?

I did not order from anyone on here (or not that I know of), although now I am kicking myself that I didn't because I feel like I spent $15.00 and they look so different than what I imagined or saw on line.

Thanks,
Brenda
Sponsored Links
Old 10-21-2009, 09:42

Default Re: Bottle Cap question about some I have recieved

I would tell them that they look like crap.

www.thequirkylittleboutique.com
Old 10-21-2009, 10:14

I think I know what you are talking about. When I get my images printed at Walmart some of the white backgrounds turn out tan or gray looking. I have to throw out a few prints every time I order. I'm guessing that's what happened to her prints....

Anyway, I would definitely let her know they are not what she had advertised.
Old 10-21-2009, 02:06

Thank you both! I have wrote her to see how she will resolve the issue but its taken 3 weeks to get them to me so I already feel like we have had issues before the caps even made it here. I am hoping I can find someone else that can make me these caps because I REALLY need them soon for a show and I want to play with them some before hand. Ugh I hate when I spend money and then it doesn't turn out.

Brenda
Old 10-21-2009, 02:10

all my caps come from BunyFuny, if you decide to try someone else, hers are great!!
Old 10-21-2009, 02:31

is it the glaze she was using? I used to have that problem and now since I changed to envirotex I don't. I hope you get it resolved!

[email protected]

https://www.facebook.com/jujuscraftsupplies
Old 10-21-2009, 04:22

Quote:
Originally Posted by momtocadenandavery View Post
I orderd a few bottle caps to try them out for the 1st time. They finally came and I am quite disappointed. Most of them are on a white back ground but the back ground has a dusty/grayish color to the white. Is this common for white back grounds?

I did not order from anyone on here (or not that I know of), although now I am kicking myself that I didn't because I feel like I spent $15.00 and they look so different than what I imagined or saw on line.

Thanks,
Brenda

i get mine from http://littleprincesspretties.com have not had any problems with any i just ordered some more on Monday...she gots some good deals you can get 10 you chose for 5.00 dollars and 25 for 12.00 and so one i think it was the best deal i could find and the quality is good..hope this helps
Old 10-21-2009, 08:33

Do you mean the image turned out with a grey background? She sent you the caps with the image already sealed and they look like that? E-mail her asap and let her know you are disappointed!!!!! If you need any caps, let me know! I have a bunch!
Old 10-21-2009, 09:41

Yes she sent these caps finished to me like this. I did email her about my disapointment and she emailed me back asking which ones were bad so I told her that out of 20 only 4 were ok. They were all striped or colored backgrounds. I had 2 that looked like they were damaged in shipping or something also because they have indentions in the images like they rubbed together or something.

The bad part is that I did make sure she was reputable before I bought from her. I read good reviews about this site from a few people here and she had a lot of images that I was looking for so I took the plunge, but I will be more careful from now on before I do that. I am hoping that I get a refund on these caps because even though its just $15.00 or so it makes a difference when you are just getting things started.

I have yet to hear back from her since about 2pm but hopefully we can resolve this soon. I will let you all know.

Thanks,
Brenda

Last edited by momtocadenandavery; 10-21-2009 at 09:47.
Old 10-22-2009, 12:36

If you need a new supplier feel free to look around my ebay store. We use the highest quality of printing (not walmart etc) and our images with white backgrounds are bright white. You can also request a free sample too!

Your Bottle Cap Source! Offering colored bottle caps and many designs to choose from

MY EBAY LISTINGS http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQ...sZpixiepoptops

MY WEBSITE
www.pixiepoptops.com
Sponsored Links

Tags
bottle caps