Ribbon Slides--for 3/8' Ribbons 10pc 1/4' Birch Wood Dowel Rods For Korkers 20pc Glue Stick For Hair Bows, Hair Clips, Crafts Wood Burning Tool With 4 Tips--For Sealing Ribbon Ends French Barrettes-Silver 40pc Pastel Goody Ouchless No Metal Small Pony'Os-3.5',2MM Thick http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/tulle-tutu-orchid.jpg 6pc 1.75' Satin Rose for Scrapbooking, Hair Clips, Wedding-Combo mini-bow-tie-diy-bows-grosgrain-ribbon

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > How to make...

How to make... Hairbows, hair clips, bottlecaps, ribbon shirts, flip flop...

Old 10-06-2009, 08:32
Default anyone know how to make TuTu BOWS?

I have been searching trying to find a set of instructions on how to make tutu bows....like this

Please let me know! I need instructions!
Sponsored Links
Old 10-06-2009, 08:41
Default Re: anyone know how to make TuTu BOWS?

here you go.
Old 10-06-2009, 08:44

oh THANK YOU!!!!
Old 10-06-2009, 08:47

Very easy! you need to make 2 circles out of cardboard about the size of a coke can. Cut small holes in the middle of the circle about the size of a bottle cap.place a piece of string between the 2 circles, use a clippy to hold in place(make sure your string is around the hole in the middle not across it). Take long strips of tulle, 3 inches wide, length is up to you. Clip the tulle to the same clippy holding the string and proceed to wrap the tulle through the hole and around the outer edge of the circle(makesure you leave the strings hanging out and free). Do this until the tulle can not pass through the hole any longer, or if you want to make them smaller do not wrap as tight.

Cut the tulle by passing it between the 2 circles(use the area where the clippy is to insert cutting tool). once you have cut all the way around take the string and tie a very tight knot. twist the string to the opposite side and make another tight knot. Pull the cardboard free and fluff the tulle! Make sure to put dabs of hot glue within the center of the bow once its fluffed.

P.S. If you want pictures let me know I can take a few.
Sponsored Links

tutu bows