key fob hardware marabou cherry-blossom-silk-hair-flower 3/8" double ruffle ribbon free tutorial-bottle caps felt circle http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/3in-spike-18pc-set.jpg

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > How to make...

How to make... Hairbows, hair clips, bottlecaps, ribbon shirts, flip flop...

Old 09-27-2009, 03:13

Default Bad business

Does anyone know why my bad business thread was deleted? I was just trying to warn innocent people to not be scammed. It was up for like a month, why is it now being deleted? Thanks in advance if you have an answer.
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/affiliate_alt_ads/jewelboxballerina-300.jpg
Old 09-27-2009, 11:05

Default Re: Bad business

You could email the group owner, Michelle. She would be the one with an answer.
Old 09-27-2009, 02:57

Quote:
Originally Posted by mothermayi View Post
You could email the group owner, Michelle. She would be the one with an answer.
Thanks, I'll try to find her.
Old 09-27-2009, 03:01

I went to the member list and there are a ton of Michelles, and just Michelle was a junior member. Would it not say Group owner or something? Can someone give me a link to how I could possibly get in touch with her? Or if you are reading Michelle could you please PM me. Thanks.
Old 09-28-2009, 01:07
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melissatwins84 View Post
Does anyone know why my bad business thread was deleted? I was just trying to warn innocent people to not be scammed. It was up for like a month, why is it now being deleted? Thanks in advance if you have an answer.
Hi Melissa,

If you have transactions on Hip Girl forum with this person, please leave her a feedback (positive, neutral or negative) and the comments. This will help other members because others will learn from your experience.

As you mentioned, people who run bad business move from time to time, they might have multiple identities. The best way to protect ourselves is to file the dispute with PayPal or credit card before the deadline. It's nothing personal, all sellers should deliver the service or product by deadline. Otherwise it's the seller responsibility to take the risk -- order the product first and bill the customer later. If I were in a group buy, I would filed the dispute before deadline no matter who's the host--I will let her know that I'll pay for my order when it's ready to be shipped.

Another thing, sometimes people link all kind of bad business to one target--might or might not be true. So please only leave 1 feedback per actual transaction (not the experience from friends, members from other board etc).

Please do not post the new thread about this matter.

Thanks.

Michelle
Old 09-28-2009, 01:42

Quote:
Originally Posted by hipgirl View Post
Hi Melissa,

If you have transactions on Hip Girl forum with this person, please leave her a feedback (positive, neutral or negative) and the comments. This will help other members because others will learn from your experience.

As you mentioned, people who run bad business move from time to time, they might have multiple identities. The best way to protect ourselves is to file the dispute with PayPal or credit card before the deadline. It's nothing personal, all sellers should deliver the service or product by deadline. Otherwise it's the seller responsibility to take the risk -- order the product first and bill the customer later. If I were in a group buy, I would filed the dispute before deadline no matter who's the host--I will let her know that I'll pay for my order when it's ready to be shipped.

Another thing, sometimes people link all kind of bad business to one target--might or might not be true. So please only leave 1 feedback per actual transaction (not the experience from friends, members from other board etc).

Please do not post the new thread about this matter.

Thanks.

Michelle
Thank you Michelle for getting back to me. I really do appreciate it.
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/affiliate_alt_ads/whimsydoodlegraphics.gif