I have just about given up on the bottlecaps too. I printed from my printed and sealed with Krylon Matte, and they bled. Then I had them printed at Staples and a lot of them bled. I used DuraCoat. I read on some blog that was really good...NOT for me. I used the Xyron to glue them down and I used a few other types of glue. Some of the images that did not bleed and would be "ok to use" are coming unglued from the cap. I bought some ET a while back but the weather has been so yucky I haven't tried it yet. I have Mod Podge (almost every "flavor" LOL), packing tape and the ET Lite and it is supposed to clear up this week and be in the low 70's so I will try it one more time. If it doesn't work this time I think I'll give up for this year and try again later. I've wasted too much time on these for this year...I need to get some inventory done for the upcoming shows and I can't waste any more time on bottlecaps
Thanks to everyone for all the tips...I know one of these will have to work for me sometime.