http://www.hipgirlclips.com/affiliate_alt_ads/jewelboxballerina-800.jpg

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > How to make...

How to make... Hairbows, hair clips, bottlecaps, ribbon shirts, flip flop...

Old 09-01-2009, 11:50

Default Update on DesignsByCristi

Hi ladies, just wanted to touch base with everyone. My wholesale bottle cap offer went better than expected. However, I am running behind schedule as many of you ladies know. I have literally been up for 36 hours straight at this point filling orders. I have contacted most of you already! I am sorry for any delays. I am only one person and can only do so much. It takes a long time to get your ladies caps ready for painting (removing liners, painting, flattening, drilling, washing, etc). I then have to allow time for the caps to dry. I am also much of the time making custom images for you ladies, running around getting supplies that I need, printing the images, sealing them, running them through the xyron, etc etc etc. I am by no means complaining because I am very grateful to you ladies that you took time and money to help me raise money to get a family member out of a bad situation. I just feel really bad that I am running just a few days behind on some orders. I have learned a lot through this process as far as making sure to give myself enough time in my "will ship" date that I set up from now on. As with all businesses, it's always a learning process I have definately learned from this last week!

Also, I want to let you ladies that need painted caps know that you need to get your orders in as soon as possible. Even though I am running behind schedule, it is Prime craft show season and if you don't give me plenty of time (lets say a week to be safe at this point), to SHIP (not to be in your hands but to ship) your caps to you then you are going to run the risk that I won't be able to have them ready for you. Please allow me enough time so that I don't run late on orders. I really take pride in having excellent customer service, shipping when promised and keeping on top of things. It bothers me tremendously when I run behind because I absolutely hate making anyone wait - especially when I know many of you have craft shows coming up!

I thank everyone for your patience, kindness, compassion and understanding. As I said before, this is a wonderful group and I am honored to be here! If you have any questions and my PM box is full, as always feel free to message me at [email protected] Please just put your HG username in the subject line. So, if I were messaging myself, the subject would say "Designsbycristi from HG".

Have a blessed night,

Cristi
Sponsored Links
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/affiliate_alt_ads/whimsydoodlegraphics.gif
Old 09-02-2009, 12:05

Default Re: Update on DesignsByCristi

Ahh, bless your heart. I didn't order any caps, but just wanted you to know I feel your pain. I have pulled a few crafting all nighters myself. I have a huge show coming up in October and I know I will be doing a few more!
Old 09-02-2009, 12:33

Girlie, we all know what it feels like. I have so been in the same situation and right now, have had so many things happen lately that I cannot even begin to share. I am so far behind that I had to end some listings that I had bids on on ebay bc I just cant take any more right now

I did not buy from you but want you to know I am praying that the money you raised is a blessing to those that needed your help and praying that God can intervene in that situation. Also praying that you can get some sleep and rest, worry about U too
Old 09-02-2009, 12:40

Cristi, you are doing an amazing job working so hard to fill all those orders and to keep us up to date on everything. Please do not stress about getting mine out right away, I am not in a hurry for my order =)
Old 09-02-2009, 01:06

Cristi, I didn't get the caps on Saturday. However, the pool party was canceled, so I didn't need them that weekend. Yesterday, I forgot to check the mail. SO today, I ran fast to the mail box and I saw that precious bubble mailer (I'm crazy about bubble mailer that has my name on it). I opened it, and there they are...the cutest things I've seen today. They are so perfect. Thank you so much.

Wholesale Headbands, Rolled/Dainty Flowers, and Duchesse Flowers.

21 Satin colors and 20 Grosgrain colors. PM me for more details.
Old 09-02-2009, 01:51

Thank you all so much! You ladies are so very kind! I really appreciate it more than you all know!
Old 09-02-2009, 06:21

Been there and done that!! I had to change my turn around time to 2 weeks on my caps because I have stayed so busy. I'm sure everyone will understand.
Old 09-02-2009, 09:40

Cristi - you are so sweet. Thank you again for being so diligent with your caps. I am sure they will be worth the wait!!!! : ) God Bless you and I am sending some sleep your way....I am sure someone will need to send me some later this week and next. I am NO where near close to getting all I need to get done before my boutique order next week and my harvest festival next weekend. YIKES!!!! Hang in there.

Jen
Old 09-02-2009, 09:49

Cristi....I am in the same spot...things happen, and we all understand..I am gonna get an order in as soon as you get some rest...I dont want to put too much on you!!! Catch up, rest..take a breath...then pm me when you are well rested!!! My hubby seen your painted caps...compared them to a silver cap, and SAID TO ORDER!! That never happens!! LOL!!!
Old 09-02-2009, 12:33

Wow, even the hubby approves......what a nice compliment You ladies can order whatever you need at any time. Just realize I am running behind. That's why I said lead time will probably be about a week from here on. This season is so busy! Business is so strange, I won't get any orders for 3 or 4 days and then bam I have like 10 all in one day. LOL hubby says you ladies are having conversations that go something like this "OMG I gotta order some painted caps for that show I have coming up...........OMG me 2...............OMG me 3" and then you all message at the same time lol. He's makes me laugh! I told him he better watch out he's gonna find himself painting caps very SOON. LOL already have the kids removing liners from the caps! Ok ok, off to start my next batch! Just thought I would share a little humor this morning! Thank goodness my next batch of 11,000 caps should be here any hour now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyeeshawebb View Post
Cristi....I am in the same spot...things happen, and we all understand..I am gonna get an order in as soon as you get some rest...I dont want to put too much on you!!! Catch up, rest..take a breath...then pm me when you are well rested!!! My hubby seen your painted caps...compared them to a silver cap, and SAID TO ORDER!! That never happens!! LOL!!!
Sponsored Links

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.