Ribbon Slides--for 3/8' Ribbons 10pc 1/4' Birch Wood Dowel Rods For Korkers 20pc Glue Stick For Hair Bows, Hair Clips, Crafts Wood Burning Tool With 4 Tips--For Sealing Ribbon Ends French Barrettes-Silver 40pc Pastel Goody Ouchless No Metal Small Pony'Os-3.5',2MM Thick http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/tulle-tutu-orchid.jpg 6pc 1.75' Satin Rose for Scrapbooking, Hair Clips, Wedding-Combo mini-bow-tie-diy-bows-grosgrain-ribbon
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/affiliate_alt_ads/my_ads/hip-girl-boutique-llc-twitter-100.jpg

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > How to make...

How to make... Hairbows, hair clips, bottlecaps, ribbon shirts, flip flop...

Old 08-26-2009, 09:00

Default Decision time

I have a big show coming up end of September. i will have headbands, crochet, FOE and knit as well as knit beanies and kufis. I am TOTALLY stuck on if I should put them together ahead and price them out like that, or have everyone choose their headband and flower or bow to go with it??? Help??????????? What would you do or what DO you do????
Sponsored Links
300-700-forum-banners
wholesale rompers, dresses, bloomers, hat, headbands, leg warmers, flower layers, tulle, boutique clothing and other craft supplies
Old 08-26-2009, 09:31

Default Re: Decision time

I have done it both ways and I think that I like it better if everything is seperate. I think you would sell more if people could choose what color combination they wanted themselves. HTH.
Old 08-26-2009, 11:59

Do both, you will sell more. I had people come to my shop that cannot figure out what looks good together and they would not ask for help. Sales went way up when we put some together. I also keep some gift wrapped with a headband, hat and a couple of bows that can all be worn together. I normally put them in a celo bag and tie it off with curling ribbon. People on with showers to go to love them. Grab and go sort of thing.
Old 08-27-2009, 10:37

Thanks, ladies - I think I will end up doing a little of both. Some people are really good about putting things together, but some, I feel, have NO clue what colors would look good etc., and you are right - they often don't ask for fear of feeling silly

I really like the idea of gift packs with a hat, band flower and bow. Can I ask how much you charge for something like that?
Old 08-28-2009, 08:50

I actually charge $1 more than the cost of the items inside due to the cost of wrapping. My items are priced low enough that I never offer a buy two or more and get a discount unless I have too much of one item or unless they are not selling for a while.
Sponsored Links
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/affiliate_alt_ads/whimsydoodlegraphics.gif