Pendant Satin Large Star Flowers Acrylic Rhinestone Disney Bottle Caps 2pc Flatback Resin--Ballet Shoes Hairbows & Hair Clips 1pc Hip Girl Hair Bow Clips--Pink Ballet Shoes 1pc 5.5' Camelia Hair Flower--Hot Pink http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/cherry-blossom-ads.jpg 6pc Large Silk Fairy Hair Flowers--Combo

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > How to make...

How to make... Hairbows, hair clips, bottlecaps, ribbon shirts, flip flop...

Old 01-19-2008, 01:46

Default Re: Bows for Crocs?

Ok I found the doodad things in Michael's after much searching! In my store they are located on the side of an endcap where the kids crafts like beading, model rockets etc. are. They were 1.99 for 24 of them. Now off to try them out and see what I can make!
Sponsored Links
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/affiliate_alt_ads/whimsydoodlegraphics.gif
Old 01-19-2008, 02:10

Quote:
Originally Posted by dressyfairy View Post
Ok I found the doodad things in Michael's after much searching! In my store they are located on the side of an endcap where the kids crafts like beading, model rockets etc. are. They were 1.99 for 24 of them. Now off to try them out and see what I can make!
please let us know how they work out!

Wendy My Etsy Shop

Old 01-20-2008, 12:10

They were nearly impossible to find! I asked an employee and she just showed me the ones by their "crocs" that were already made. But as we searched every isle my husband finally spotted them! I made one and took a pic but haven't loaded it yet. It seemed to work well, I'm a little concerned with the way they snap together and apart so easily. They could get lost. But when it stops rain/snowing she can wear them and I'll see how they hold up.
Old 01-20-2008, 12:14

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiff705 View Post
Crocs are flipping expensive!!!

I love mine, but they are the Target brand for $7.99 and they are kids Large (hot pink and light pink) I wore them the whole time in Disney doing all that walking. After I didn't complain about my feet hurting, Dave wanted a pair also... haha! Before he said he wouldn't be caught dead in them. He wore heeleys... the shoes with wheels.... and yes, we are adults!! LOL!

Disney had crocs and the holes were mouse heads.... too cute!!
Sarah! He did not, lol! Now, as long as he doesn't wear them at the wedding! (He MUST be related to Josh, lol!) I have to scan some of his dare devil pics in and show you this boy! (Yikes, he's 24 going on 14!)

ISO: manners
Old 01-21-2008, 07:57

I think they are called Snap-Itz at Michaels. I am at work so I can't go look at the package. They were on an end cap at my store too. Between the jewelry and kids crafts section.
Old 01-21-2008, 09:02

I went to our Michaels yesterday and could not find them I even asked the manager on duty and she said that she didn't think they had anything like that, just the ones already made.

Wendy My Etsy Shop

Old 01-21-2008, 09:18

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiff705 View Post
OK, I went back yesterday and found them! I asked for the croc charms and an employee led me there. Then I asked her if they just had the backings and she grabbed them for me. I would have never found them on my own!!

Anyways, I have the opposite problem... mine are super hard to pull apart! I was hurting my thumb trying to get these apart!

I have not tried them yet... Goal for this week though! Thanks for the help everyone! I cannot wait to see everyones pictures!!
Is there a name on the package?

Wendy My Etsy Shop

Old 01-21-2008, 09:35

I found them at my Michaels but, the employees were NO help. They all told me that there is no such thing. They are called Snap-Itz and they were on an end cap in my store as well. They were on the side of a display of decorative Snap-Itz. I just happened upon them when I was about to give up. I made 2 pair of bows for Blaize's shoes. They are CUTE! I will have to post pics when I get the time. Thanks for all of your help.
Old 01-21-2008, 11:05

Ok ladies, here is the bow I made for my dd's Stride Rite "croc" It's a size 8 baby shoe and that's a 4 inch bow and then a pic of the bow on the snap-it. Also, yes they are called Snap-Itz. I made the pics bigger so you can see, but if they are too big I can resize them.

Old 01-21-2008, 11:56

Adorable! I'll have to make another trip to Michaels and look at every item til I find it LOL!!!

Did you just glue the bow on? Or how else did you secure it?

Wendy My Etsy Shop

Sponsored Links
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/affiliate_alt_ads/ohsweetbabyboutiquewholesale-300.jpg