New product--7/8' mini bean cord locks for toggle headbands
New product--7/8' sister ribbon
New product--ziplock bags
New product--2.5' Mini Korker Bows
New product--diamond glaze
new products--dippin dots mini pinwheel bow
New product--3/8' wrapped headband

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > How to make...

How to make... Hairbows, hair clips, bottlecaps, ribbon shirts, flip flop...

Old 08-10-2009, 01:14

Default Printing bottle cap images

I am trying to print my 8 1/2 x11 sheets of 1 inch circles at a photo place on line. Any ideas- my choices for sheet sizes are 8x12 which was too big, or 8 x10. I can't print them at home and now have all these sheets that I don't know if I can even print! ARGGHH!
Sponsored Links
silk flowers
Old 08-10-2009, 01:22

Default Re: Printing bottle cap images

I do mine on a 4x6 you get 15 images per sheet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommy-san View Post
I am trying to print my 8 1/2 x11 sheets of 1 inch circles at a photo place on line. Any ideas- my choices for sheet sizes are 8x12 which was too big, or 8 x10. I can't print them at home and now have all these sheets that I don't know if I can even print! ARGGHH!
Old 08-10-2009, 02:06

I have some that were for 4x6. but a bunch I bought are for a full 81/2x11 sheet.
Old 08-10-2009, 02:11

The seller might be able to resize the image sheet without affecting the size of the circle! I might would talk to her about it.

Cristi
Old 08-10-2009, 03:42

Yes, ask the seller to resize for 8x10 or 4x6.
I only sell mine as 4x6 for this reason.

Old 08-10-2009, 03:52

Quote:
Originally Posted by designsbycristi View Post
The seller might be able to resize the image sheet without affecting the size of the circle! I might would talk to her about it.

Cristi
Oh Hi, Cristi, yours were some of the 'good' 4x6 ones that I had no problem with. I love the ones I got from you, crystal clear images and great colors. Thanks!

My husband is going to print the 8x10's at work on their laser printer using glossy paper. Anyone try this?
Old 08-10-2009, 04:49

Quote:
Originally Posted by chutesandladders1980 View Post
I do mine on a 4x6 you get 15 images per sheet.
I was wondering if your circles are 1 inch x 1 inch? I printed some and I can't figure out why they look smaller, I sent them to the photo lab. The ones I made are bigger so I don't know what I did wrong. I love the channel images, thank you.

as for printing a 8.5 x 11 sheet, maybe the images are for printing at home, I would try that and see if that works. I thought they made photo paper in 8.5 x 11 sheets? I have sold images that were full pages and no one ever brought that up, so they must be printing them some how.
Old 08-10-2009, 04:54

I don't know why they would be smaller. I have seen many caps and tiles with the images on them and they fit good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by creativekiddos View Post
I was wondering if your circles are 1 inch x 1 inch? I printed some and I can't figure out why they look smaller, I sent them to the photo lab. The ones I made are bigger so I don't know what I did wrong. I love the channel images, thank you.

as for printing a 8.5 x 11 sheet, maybe the images are for printing at home, I would try that and see if that works. I thought they made photo paper in 8.5 x 11 sheets? I have sold images that were full pages and no one ever brought that up, so they must be printing them some how.
Old 08-10-2009, 04:57

I think it is my circle punch, not all 1" circles are really a true 1". I have been having a hard time uploading some images at 4x6 size to Walgreens.com, sometimes the edges get cut off, but not with your images.
Old 08-10-2009, 05:14

I don't know why they would get cut off either! I print mine at home and at Walgreens all the time and have never had a problem. As for circle punches, yes they are a pain. Here is a link to my new favorite circle punch for bottle caps. I don't know if this site is the cheapest or not, I just took the first site that came up with it.

http://store.scrapbook.com/f-7436.html

The images fit absolutely perfect on the caps! As for the 8.5x11 image sheet sizes, I do think that most people are printing them at home and that's why us sellers choose that paper size. I do not push my images to the very edge of the paper because I don't want images getting cut off while printing. I know most sellers would be happy to try to help you out!

Cristi
Sponsored Links
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/affiliate_alt_ads/whimsydoodlegraphics.gif