Free Instructions---------Free Instructions----------Free Instructions-----------Free Instructions.
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/ribbon-korker-hair-bow-clip-instructions-sm.jpg
New Instructions--How to make braided/woven headband instruction
New Instructions--How to make hair bow gift basket
Free Hair Bow Instructions-Snail
Free Hair Bow Instructions--Christmas Tree
http://hipgirlclips.com/forums/xw-instruction-images/bee/bumble%20bee%20sm.jpg

New products--grosgrain ribbon mini bows

http://hipgirlclips.com/forums/xw-instruction-images/rainbow-ribbon-dragonfly-hair-clips-free-tutorial/dragonfly-rainbow.jpg

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > How to make...

How to make... Hairbows, hair clips, bottlecaps, ribbon shirts, flip flop...

Old 07-28-2009, 10:47

Default Re: anyone make kids aprons

How much are you asking for the crayon aprons and tool belts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mommy2Jacie View Post
I don't make them, but I have some that I can sell you that I picked up at market. How many do you need? They look kinda like the picture attached, minus the hat. I have light pink trimmed in hot pink and hot pink trimmed in light pink. I can do 8.00/each for them. They usually retail for 15.00 I think. LMK
PS: I also have crayon aprons and tool belts made by the same company - Princess Linens if anybody is interested. Thanks!
Sponsored Links

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
Old 07-28-2009, 11:07

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessigri View Post
How much are you asking for the crayon aprons and tool belts?

They will be 8.00/each as well. I will attach pics of the colors I have. LMK if you would like any! Thanks a bunch!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 162P_thumb.jpg (38.7 KB, 10 views)
File Type: jpg 162R_thumb.jpg (35.0 KB, 6 views)
Old 07-28-2009, 11:45

I want to share something I designed for aprons. Mom and I went to Hobby Lobby and they had their kids and adults summer gardening aprons on sale for 4.00 and 5.00. Mom added ribbon and a zebra heart and also changed out the ties to the same ribbon.. I am going to be using them when I do fall festivals. My daughter and I will match I think they will bring in business as a eye catcher. If you go to my blog Teresa Miller's Memories you can see them I just posted photos on there of them
Teresa
Old 07-29-2009, 12:05

Quote:
Originally Posted by smileytm View Post
I want to share something I designed for aprons. Mom and I went to Hobby Lobby and they had their kids and adults summer gardening aprons on sale for 4.00 and 5.00. Mom added ribbon and a zebra heart and also changed out the ties to the same ribbon.. I am going to be using them when I do fall festivals. My daughter and I will match I think they will bring in business as a eye catcher. If you go to my blog Teresa Miller's Memories you can see them I just posted photos on there of them
Teresa
Super cute Teresa!
Old 07-29-2009, 11:45

Quote:
Originally Posted by smileytm View Post
Teresa
Cutie cute!! Your blog is fantastic. I always enjoy looking at it!
Old 07-29-2009, 11:52

Anyone know of a good pattern for children's aprons? I've always wanted to make some.
Old 07-29-2009, 02:29

Quote:
Originally Posted by aqua1978 View Post
Yes please please...........I'm new in this forum and still dont know how to pm thank you!!!
I sent her a PM over at Bow Hos. I'm sure she will stop by here when she gets it.
Old 07-29-2009, 08:43

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockStarRibbons View Post
I sent her a PM over at Bow Hos. I'm sure she will stop by here when she gets it.
Can you link that forum? I haven't been to that one yet. Thanks
Sponsored Links
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/affiliate_alt_ads/jewelboxballerina-300.jpg