Craft Show Display Ideas
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/hair-bow-gift-basket-tutorial-title.jpg
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/clothesline-for-craft-show-display-title.jpg http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/bow-card-punch-tutorial-title.jpg
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/hair-bow-display-bow-title.jpg
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/hair-bow-holder-craft-show-display-title.jpg http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/custom%20bow%20cards-3-sm.jpg
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/dress-form-craft-show-display-title.JPG

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > How to make...

How to make... Hairbows, hair clips, bottlecaps, ribbon shirts, flip flop...

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21 (permalink)  
Old 07-24-2009, 02:36
richnstiffy's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Menifee, Ca
Posts: 225
Default Re: Papillion ribbon?

i would love to get in on this also! i curious to see the stretch grosgrain???? is that like foe in a way?
__________________
RichnStiffy & Sweet Sophia
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #22 (permalink)  
Old 07-24-2009, 10:15
amberry's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 220
Default Re: Papillion ribbon?

Nice! Ditto on the interest in a buy
Reply With Quote
  #23 (permalink)  
Old 07-24-2009, 04:25
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 466
Default Re: Papillion ribbon?

Quote:
Originally Posted by richnstiffy View Post
i would love to get in on this also! i curious to see the stretch grosgrain???? is that like foe in a way?
yes the stretch grosgrain is similar to the FOE...I have had a roll here for I don't know how long and always thought it was some sort of medical supplies because its white and then I realized one day what it was!
I've never bought any of the FOE though so don't know how alike they are.

I'm going to attach the prices she gave me this morning. She said there is a $150.00 minimum but I'm sure she can by pass that we'll see.

Let me know what you all think?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg pap.jpg (219.5 KB, 83 views)
Reply With Quote
  #24 (permalink)  
Old 07-24-2009, 04:57
normalee's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Joliet, Illinois
Posts: 323
Default Re: Papillion ribbon?

Quote:
Originally Posted by den092981 View Post
yes the stretch grosgrain is similar to the FOE...I have had a roll here for I don't know how long and always thought it was some sort of medical supplies because its white and then I realized one day what it was!
I've never bought any of the FOE though so don't know how alike they are.

I'm going to attach the prices she gave me this morning. She said there is a $150.00 minimum but I'm sure she can by pass that we'll see.

Let me know what you all think?

thanks for attaching the prices!
__________________

Norma ~!
Reply With Quote
  #25 (permalink)  
Old 07-24-2009, 09:49
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 266
Default Re: Papillion ribbon?

thanks for attaching the prices. LMK if there will be a buy on this
Reply With Quote
  #26 (permalink)  
Old 07-25-2009, 01:34
richnstiffy's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Menifee, Ca
Posts: 225
Default Re: Papillion ribbon?

what would the pricing be for the stretch grosgrain? and i am def interested if there is a buy please let me know.
__________________
RichnStiffy & Sweet Sophia
Reply With Quote
  #27 (permalink)  
Old 07-25-2009, 02:26
cybr-chic's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 517
Default Re: Papillion ribbon?

I would love to group buy these also!
Reply With Quote
  #28 (permalink)  
Old 07-28-2009, 12:13
NataliesMommy's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Missouri
Posts: 915
Default Re: Papillion ribbon?

would love to go in on a group buy
Reply With Quote
  #29 (permalink)  
Old 07-28-2009, 12:23
normalee's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Joliet, Illinois
Posts: 323
Default Re: Papillion ribbon?

I emailed them as well. The price chart is attached, but a little confusing for me! I don't know what D/F or S/F means. I think it means single and double. Anyone want to decode this for me? He highlighted the ones i asked for: grosgrain, stretch grosgrain, stretch satin, animal prints, the fantastic ribbon, the grosgrain dot ribbon (swiss and polka), and the saddle stitch. But, yeah...still confused.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg prices1.jpg (27.8 KB, 43 views)
File Type: jpg prices2.jpg (28.3 KB, 28 views)
__________________

Norma ~!
Reply With Quote
  #30 (permalink)  
Old 07-28-2009, 12:25
richnstiffy's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Menifee, Ca
Posts: 225
Default Re: Papillion ribbon?

Quote:
Originally Posted by normalee View Post
I emailed them as well. The price chart is attached, but a little confusing for me! I don't know what D/F or S/F means. I think it means single and double. Anyone want to decode this for me? He highlighted the ones i asked for: grosgrain, stretch grosgrain, stretch satin, animal prints, the fantastic ribbon, the grosgrain dot ribbon (swiss and polka), and the saddle stitch. But, yeah...still confused.
so what is the price for stretch grosgrain? i didn't see it either
__________________
RichnStiffy & Sweet Sophia
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


New product--2.5' Zebra Printed Grosgrain Ribbon
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/banners/peace-sign-grosgrain-ribbon-ads.jpg
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/7-8-grosgrain-ribbon-volleyball-forest-green.jpg
New Instructions--How to make korker hair bow using a korker box hip girl boutique grosgrain ribbon korker for hair bows, hair clips, baby women, toddler, girl, adult, floral design, birthday holiday gift wrapping
New product--star ribbon for cheer bows

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:29.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.1.0
Hip Girl Boutique Instructions - Copyright © 2007

Ad Management by RedTyger