Hip Girl Boutique Free Tutorials ----------------------- Hip Girl Boutique Free Tutorials ----------------------- Hip Girl Boutique Free Tutorials
How To Make A Full Mini Korker Hair Bow How To Make A Double Ruffle Ribbon 'Korker' Hair Bow Korkers Korkers--Testing Different Sizes How To Make Surrounding Loops The Easy Way How To Make 2-Layer Interchangeable Hair Bows With Spike--Part I Double Ruffle Ribbon Scrap Hair Flowers II--Free How To Bottle Caps--Q & A Free Instructions--How To Edit Bottle Cap Images How to Make Watermelon Hair Bow Clips Picture Perfect Tutorial

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > How to make...

How to make... Hairbows, hair clips, bottlecaps, ribbon shirts, flip flop...

Old 07-16-2009, 08:06

Default FREE Instructions! Learn how to make Double Shade Boutique Waffle beanie!

Learn how to make Double Shade Boutique Waffle beanie!

How to make Double shade Boutique Waffle beanie! : Posh N Pretty, Boutique Creations

I was asked to make a custom order for 2 color beanie(as it was a tutu with 2 different colors) and this is what i came out with!

My Customer loves it!
It is experimented already & they are perfect for portaits! Check out the free instructions & pls give me your feedback! thanks!

http://www.hipgirlclips.com/affiliate_alt_ads/whimsydoodlegraphics.gif
Old 07-16-2009, 08:23

Default Re: FREE Instructions! Learn how to make Double Shade Boutique Waffle beanie!

Thanks for sharing! Those are really adorable!
Old 07-16-2009, 08:28

Default Re: FREE Instructions! Learn how to make Double Shade Boutique Waffle beanie!

realy cute, thanks for the tut
Old 07-16-2009, 08:33

thank you so much
Old 07-16-2009, 08:56

I love it! Thanks for the tut.
Old 07-16-2009, 09:07

That is truly a "Why didn't I think of that moment?" As soon as I saw it, I knew exactly how you did it, but who thought to do it, lol. Great share Vanitha!

Melanie
Old 07-16-2009, 09:07

Aw Vanitha.........they're so cute! The bottom one reminds me of a cupcake Thanks so much for sharing my dear
Old 07-16-2009, 10:25

So so so cute! I cant wait to try this out! Thank you!
Old 07-16-2009, 11:14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melanie View Post
That is truly a "Why didn't I think of that moment?" As soon as I saw it, I knew exactly how you did it, but who thought to do it, lol. Great share Vanitha!

Melanie
Thanks melanie its happens to me many times lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by maeve View Post
Aw Vanitha.........they're so cute! The bottom one reminds me of a cupcake Thanks so much for sharing my dear
Now i see it!. you are so sweet, thanks maeve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanson22 View Post
So so so cute! I cant wait to try this out! Thank you!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~charlotte~ View Post
I love it! Thanks for the tut.
thanks
Old 07-17-2009, 12:44

Too cute!!

I'd LOVE to see it on a baby to see what it looks like.

Great idea
Sponsored Links