http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/digital-image-editing%20-%20gallery.jpg
Saddle Stitch Ribbon
new products--1/4' plastic headbands
New colors--3/8' party dot and gymbo dot grosgrain ribbon
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/horse-grosgrain-ribbon-029.jpg
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/apple-grosgrain-ribbon-combo.jpg
New product--3/8' wrapped headband
new clearance items

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > How to make...

How to make... Hairbows, hair clips, bottlecaps, ribbon shirts, flip flop...

Old 01-14-2008, 05:17

Default Any ideas for a littlest pet shop bow?

So I just recently joined this group of amazing talent...and I was hoping you all could help send me some ideas. I have 2 lil ones 5 and 3 and both their birthdays are in the same month. I always plan their parties way in advance for this reason. Anyway, my daughters theme is going to be littlest pet shop. I was hoping someone could help me with ideas for her bow. She doesnt have a specific animal she likes so I dont know what to use for her center. I was thinking about a bottlecap but never done them so Im not sure yet. Please help and any ideas for her birthday outfit, decorating for her party, is appreciated.
Thanks
Sponsored Links

Old 01-14-2008, 06:38

Default Re: Any ideas for a littlest pet shop bow?

Thank you, I am looking over websites now. Is there a certain way to attach a bottlecap to the bow? I havent started making them yet, but I have read several crafters talk about how the bottlecap always falls off the bow. I appreciate your help. So far as for her outfit, I found some LPS graphic shirts at Walmart. Im gonna attempt to make her some ribbon shorts, never made any before but love the look, and her bows of course. Im going to buy decorations from one of the sites you sent me. I do the whole birthday outfit thing every year. Shes 3 so she loves it. Im thinking about adding puppy print ribbon in her bow. She loves dogs. Thanks again, if you think of anything else please forward. I love ideas, one always leads to another.
Old 01-14-2008, 07:41

Thanks so cute, one link has cake toppers so cute. Another had a whole small little personal cake. thanks thanks thanks
Old 01-14-2008, 09:02

we have a ton of littlest pet shop stuff, as small as the puppies are couldn't you attach them to the center of your bow? I think I am actualy going to try if you don't mind. My 5 year old will be 6 in July and I think she would love that idea!
Old 01-14-2008, 09:14

ok I just have to say.. I am soo excited I think I actually had an idea. I borrow and borrow ideas from all of you and I really want to contribute! I hope this works I am not making bows tonight, I refuse, but first thing tomorrow I am trying this!
Old 01-14-2008, 10:49

Thanks I hadnt thought of that. Just recently for christmas we got her all the teeniest tiniest pets too so that they would work. Thanks so much. And yes send me a pic of your completed bow.
Old 01-16-2008, 10:26

Red face Re: Any ideas for a littlest pet shop bow?

Ok, so Ive been thinking and I was going to make my dd some little pet shop bows with your idea of a lil pet in the center, some ribbon jeans, and I was just gonna buy her a littlest pet shop shirt from walmart (they are very cute, I think we have 3 of them so far) BUT, after looking at all the animal clippies, I was thinking of making them or trying to make them since I never have lol. The monkey, a pony, the cute lil frog I found on here some where, a bunny, and maybe making a ribbon tee with the animals pinned on her shirt. Only problem is I dont have the instructions for all the animals..if anyone has them or knows where I can get them please send my way. Thanks everyone. oh and if you think this will look like way too much, then I will just buy the lps tees at the store.
Old 01-16-2008, 10:33

I love the idea, I think it will be hard to get free inst. for the animal clips since I haven't seen alot of them some are ava. here you just have to dig... I am not even sure exactly which ones are in the hip girl forum I don't think any of them are toooo hard just figuring out the lengths of ribbon is time consuming. Would you post pics of which ever you do try?
Old 01-16-2008, 10:42

Yes of course....oh I just got my pc back...and Yay it was just the power supply that needed to be replaced so Im going to plug everything back in, scanner printer camera all that and see how all my files are and if any are missing. Then Im going to get started on the lil animal clippies. Did you ever get your bow started yet. I cant wait to see it. ok well Im gonna go check everything out.
Old 01-16-2008, 11:01

ya know what, I took one day off and 3 days later still haven't picked up my ribbon. how bad is that? Well good luck with the computer, I'm headed to bed now. See ya'll in the morning!
Sponsored Links