New products--alligator clips with teeth
Free bottle cap tutorial/instructions--sealing bottle caps
New products--3' star grosgrain ribbon
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/40yd-solid-grosgrain-ribbon-combo.jpg
New products--hip scottie III
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/24pc-inter-daisy-hb-cmb.jpg

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > How to make...

How to make... Hairbows, hair clips, bottlecaps, ribbon shirts, flip flop...

Old 07-15-2009, 12:37

Exclamation Urgent Please tell me it's possible

Okay so needless to say somethings happened (can't get into them right now with dh here) but I threw away all the korkers I korked yesterday and all my bow stuff. I'll explain later.

I wanted to know if it was possible for someone to make three korkers (a big on for her hair and two small ones for her shoes) and have it at my door on Saturday for her pageant Sunday. Is this even possible. I don't care what it cost and I know shipping will kill me...

Pictures of her outfit are on my other post from yesterday but I can repost them here if needed. Please can anyone do this???
Sponsored Links
Old 07-15-2009, 12:41

Default Re: Urgent Please tell me it's possible

I Pm'd U
Old 07-15-2009, 01:06

Mikki, I could do it for you jlmlk! If you get back to me soon enough, I could get them out today, and you would have them tomorrow sent next day (cost about 17.00 to ship) email me if I can help
[email protected]
Old 07-15-2009, 01:08

I actually have fireworks 3/8 let me make something up quick if nothing else I will keep them for my girls!
Old 07-15-2009, 03:20

DONE! Its to late to ship now, PO closed at 3 but will ship first thing in the am overnight!!!

I made a start clippie to....I LOVE red white and blue!

I did end up putting it on a french clip, becasue it is really heavy! I didnt want it to slip off your headband! Just slip it thoguh like you would the aligator clip and snap it! I WANT TO SEE PICS!

Also I left the strings on the korkers so you can tie them fast
Old 07-15-2009, 10:57

Those are adorable!
Old 07-16-2009, 04:45

Well, that was quick fancypants.

Hope everything is okay.
Old 07-16-2009, 09:48

Smile Re: Urgent Please tell me it's possible

Thanks to both HarmonyBowtiue for the vent and the help I so so so needed that and to Princessfancypants for the hairclips and for getting it done so quickly.

Princessfancypants-- they are so adorable I can't wait for them to get here

Quote:
Originally Posted by thespotteddot View Post
Well, that was quick fancypants.

Hope everything is okay.
Everything is good now...Dh and I got into this huge fight (we were both on edge already about other things) and he made some not so nice comments about my worthless hobby and my lazy butt so I threw everything in the garbage and they ended up with cereal and spagetti all over them. Dh left for a while to cool down and ended up calling me bawling from his mothers. We talked everything out and apolozised. We havn't been in a huge fight like that since I was 8 months preggo with Isaiah and took off walking 3 miles to my aunts house...come to think of it that was over something stupid too (nursery color). Just wanted to let you know everything is cool, calm, and collected here. Now I just need to figure out how to clean my stuff....grrrr
Old 07-16-2009, 09:51

Quote:
Originally Posted by MnMs0805 View Post
Thanks to both HarmonyBowtiue for the vent and the help I so so so needed that and to Princessfancypants for the hairclips and for getting it done so quickly.

Princessfancypants-- they are so adorable I can't wait for them to get here

Everything is good now...Dh and I got into this huge fight (we were both on edge already about other things) and he made some not so nice comments about my worthless hobby and my lazy butt so I threw everything in the garbage and they ended up with cereal and spagetti all over them. Dh left for a while to cool down and ended up calling me bawling from his mothers. We talked everything out and apolozised. We havn't been in a huge fight like that since I was 8 months preggo with Isaiah and took off walking 3 miles to my aunts house...come to think of it that was over something stupid too (nursery color). Just wanted to let you know everything is cool, calm, and collected here. Now I just need to figure out how to clean my stuff....grrrr
Throw ribbons and bows in the washer on delicate cycle.
I have to do that often.
Old 07-16-2009, 11:44

I'm glad everything is better now! Husbands just don't always understand our need for a creative outlet sometimes!
Sponsored Links

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.