ribbon and bows and free hairbow instructions

http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/peony-ad.gif
7-8 zebra and leopard grosgrain ribbon
New product--7/8' sister ribbon
Mini Pinwheel Bows

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > How to make...

How to make... Hairbows, hair clips, bottlecaps, ribbon shirts, flip flop...

Old 07-18-2009, 09:34

Default Re: Urgent Please tell me it's possible

Quote:
Originally Posted by princessfancypants View Post
ok talked to my supervisor, she is unsure how to obtain the refund via paypal, so I have to figre it out, but she said we absolutly get a refund! and that she apologized for the postal service blah blah blah.....so once I figure it out I will get it to you!

Hey did you GET them yet lol

Yep got them at around 11am (or so MIL says). There are here and more gorgeous in person. Thanks again. I will post pictures as soon as I can. My computer crashed (MIL's fault) but I can still get on my aunts computer so I will be around. At least this way I will get a new one...
Sponsored Links

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
Old 07-22-2009, 09:05

My darling husband bought me a new computer today...yea...now I remember why I married him...lol j/k but glad to be back
Old 07-22-2009, 10:33

Fancy Pants they are gorgous!!
Cant wait to see pics of the beauty who got to wear them
BTW I am in VA if you need anything too.
Old 07-23-2009, 06:40

YEAH now how bout some pictures LOL
Old 07-24-2009, 07:16

Alright these are not the best (hubby took them and was to lazy to move to the front of the room). Her crown arrive in the mail yesterday (stuck in customs in NY so didn't arrive for pageant) so I am gonna do a photoshoot this weekend with her (sunday maybe) so look for more pics early in the week.

Madalynn won prettiest eyes, most beautiful, and princess in her age division. She lost queen by only a few points and thats because she dirtied her pants right before going on stage (she one of those kids that has to be changed immediatly or she gets fussy). I couln't leave lineup to change her so she started screaming and crying...lol. I changed her right after and even the judges couldn't believe what a change it made. That's why her outfit is different in the last picture...I had to change her outfit too.

I took your card with me to the pageant and a couple people got the web address so maybe you'll get some good business from it...hopefully. She got tons of compliments on the hairbow and shoes (darn it you can't see her shoes in any of the pics...next time I take my aunt for picture taking)

madalynn blowing kisses to daddy

we got ready way to early...next time we'll wait longer to keep her happy and occupied

On stage...she was so having a moment (y0u can see one of her bows on her shoes :-) )

on stage

awards ceremony (by this time she needed lunch and a nap...lol)

Thanks again!!!
Old 07-24-2009, 03:13

She is ADORABLE!!! Her eyes are beautiful....judges knew what they were doing The korkers....are cute cute cute too!!! Great job girls!
Old 07-24-2009, 03:20

She is so cute! The korkers look great!

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults