http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/lined-alligator-clips-with-teeth.jpg
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/7-8-rainbow-chevron-ribbon.jpg
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/1-25-satin-DIY-mini-bow-combo-1.jpg
new product--crochet hat

1.5' 7/8' Zebra New Colors

New products--peony new colors

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > How to make...

How to make... Hairbows, hair clips, bottlecaps, ribbon shirts, flip flop...

Old 07-16-2009, 12:41

Default Re: Urgent Please tell me it's possible

ok darling your bows are on the way, you should be able to track it via paypal ((((hugs))))
Sponsored Links
Old 07-16-2009, 12:42

Where are you in WV, that's where I'm at if you ever need anything like that again really quick. I'm in Huntington.

Facebook Group for Destash and Wholesaling your items. https://www.facebook.com/groups/Craf...handWholesale/
Old 07-17-2009, 07:39

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtgarrido View Post
Where are you in WV, that's where I'm at if you ever need anything like that again really quick. I'm in Huntington.
Thanks...I'm near Clarksburg so were only about 2 hours away maybe closer....that's cool to see someone else near here :-)...makes me feel not so alone in my little neck of the world.

I am so so so so so excited for today since they'll be here...bad thing is I have to work until 2 and won't get home till 3-4....grrrr makes me want to call off and stalk the mailman (actually it's a mailwoman). Thanks again to everyone for all your help... whoever mentioned the delicate cycle it worked on most of the ribbon (I placed it all in a small mesh laundry bag to help keep it together). only the white and lite pink stained (it was hit hardest with the spagetti). I didn't wash the korker strands since they'd probably just go limp and look horrible...plus I didn't want to dig all 40+ out of the garbage that day. Not to mention I have gorgeous korker bows on the way thanks to princessfancypants fast work...THANKS.

I will post pics of her in her pageant outfit and the outcome (she'll win a tiara and sash regarless as a princess but were hoping for atleast queen or mini supreme) as soon as I can (pageant is Sunday so probably Tuesday before I can get pics)
Old 07-17-2009, 09:17

You will most likely have to sign for the packages since I didnt put a waive of siggy on it! If you call the post office this am the can hold the package for you and you can pick it up! I hope you love them!! I am SOOOOOOOOOOo glad the ribbon washed up nicely
Old 07-17-2009, 11:40

Actually they didn't come today...according to the tracking they are in Clarksburg about 20 minutes from here. They should arrive tomorrow. I wasn't home today but they didn't leave a pink slip and they tracking says it is sitting in the Clarksburg Sorting Center as of noon today. Not a problem though since the mail will run tomorrow and MIL will be here to sign for them. Thanks again for all your help
Old 07-18-2009, 01:00

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtgarrido View Post

Kewl I live about an hour from Huntington. I travel there every other weekend for all my crafty supplies...between Michael's and AC Moore
Old 07-18-2009, 05:55

Quote:
Originally Posted by MnMs0805 View Post
Actually they didn't come today...according to the tracking they are in Clarksburg about 20 minutes from here. They should arrive tomorrow. I wasn't home today but they didn't leave a pink slip and they tracking says it is sitting in the Clarksburg Sorting Center as of noon today. Not a problem though since the mail will run tomorrow and MIL will be here to sign for them. Thanks again for all your help
OH NO guess what WE GET A REFUND! That was to be delivered YESTERDAY!

That is what EXPRESS is all about! I work today AT THE POST OFFICE and I am gonna raise some YOU KNOW WHAT!
Old 07-18-2009, 08:26

YEA on the refund if we get it :-) I love refunds and I am sure you do too :-)
Old 07-18-2009, 02:59

ok talked to my supervisor, she is unsure how to obtain the refund via paypal, so I have to figre it out, but she said we absolutly get a refund! and that she apologized for the postal service blah blah blah.....so once I figure it out I will get it to you!

Hey did you GET them yet lol
Old 07-18-2009, 03:15

I can if you want.
Sponsored Links

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.