New product--7/8' paw prints grosgrain ribbon
New product--2.25' star grosgrain ribbon
new products-3/8' snowmen grosgrain ribbon
New product--2.25' polka dot grosgrain ribbon
new products--7/8' cheetah skin print grosgrain ribbon
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/breast-cancer-bow-tie-hair-clip.jpg

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > How to make...

How to make... Hairbows, hair clips, bottlecaps, ribbon shirts, flip flop...

Old 08-11-2009, 12:40

Default Re: Bottlecap Display help desperately Needed!

Can you tell me where I would find ET Lite? I did a Google search and didn't find any sites/info. Thanks!
Sponsored Links

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
Old 08-11-2009, 12:56

Michaels, Lowes and Home Depot has something almost like it.
Old 08-11-2009, 02:15

Thanks and is it called ET Lite so I know what I am looking for when I go there?
Old 08-11-2009, 02:21

It is called Envirotex Lite.
Here is what it looks like...
http://www.michaels.com/art/online/d...ductNum=gc0511

Old 08-11-2009, 02:39

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaneohegirl View Post
I am guessing you are using diamond glaze/triple thick/ or some other **Glue/Glaze** option.

being in a HIGH HUMIDITY state that type of sealer will not ever cure completly... add that to the SWEAT of the person wearing it.... ewwwww YUCK

you need to go to ET Lite... this will harden to a HARD plastic state and will not do this

when I started doing bottle caps I bought some caps from some sellers that made GREAT ones without using etlite.... because I wanted those designs...At my first Summer show I took one out to wear as a *walking display* and within in 2 hours of 60%humidity in 90 heat the glue/sealer was coming off on my skin... EWWWW GROSSS

I pulled all of them and tossed them.... lesson learned make my own ONLY using EtLite
I second that info. I was just about to say the same thing
Old 08-16-2009, 08:18

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaneohegirl View Post
I am guessing you are using diamond glaze/triple thick/ or some other **Glue/Glaze** option.

being in a HIGH HUMIDITY state that type of sealer will not ever cure completly... add that to the SWEAT of the person wearing it.... ewwwww YUCK

you need to go to ET Lite... this will harden to a HARD plastic state and will not do this

when I started doing bottle caps I bought some caps from some sellers that made GREAT ones without using etlite.... because I wanted those designs...At my first Summer show I took one out to wear as a *walking display* and within in 2 hours of 60%humidity in 90 heat the glue/sealer was coming off on my skin... EWWWW GROSSS

I pulled all of them and tossed them.... lesson learned make my own ONLY using EtLite

Do you know if the 3D CRYSTAL LACQUER would be a good choice ----- I love the 3D Effect........or does the EtLite make a raised effect on the caps? Sorry for sounding so dumb but I've never done the caps before

TIA
Jessica
Sponsored Links