Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > How to make...

How to make... Hairbows, hair clips, bottlecaps, ribbon shirts, flip flop...

Old 07-09-2009, 05:36
Default What bow should I try????

I am not a bow maker (I've pretty much stuck to clippies), at least not yet! I have a request to make some bows with a particular, patterned, 1 inch ribbon. Does anyone have a suggestion for a good bow to start with? I'd like it to look classy, but dont want to start off trying something to difficult. I truly appreciate your help

Directions to a good tut would be extrememly helpful...
Sponsored Links
Old 07-09-2009, 11:30
Default Re: What bow should I try????

Personally, (still being a newbie myself) I would do a pinwheel bow. When I asked everyone on this forum what is the easiest bow to start with, the answer was pretty unanimous. You can find a tute here: Free Pinwheel Hair Bow Instructions: hairbow free directions, hair bow business work at home They actually do it by eyeballing it, I use a piece of cardboard so my loops are the same size. Just figure out how wide you want your bow, cut out a scrap piece of cardboard (even a cereal box or something similar) and use that for your template to wrap the ribbon around however many times for the amount of loops you want. HTH!!
Sponsored Links