Pendant Satin Large Star Flowers Acrylic Rhinestone Disney Bottle Caps 2pc Flatback Resin--Ballet Shoes Hairbows & Hair Clips 1pc Hip Girl Hair Bow Clips--Pink Ballet Shoes 1pc 5.5' Camelia Hair Flower--Hot Pink http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/cherry-blossom-ads.jpg 6pc Large Silk Fairy Hair Flowers--Combo

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > How to make...

How to make... Hairbows, hair clips, bottlecaps, ribbon shirts, flip flop...

Old 07-07-2009, 07:33

Default Re: Where can I find.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by roxiej View Post
Which one do you want to make....the one with spikes or rounded edges. There are two in that shop.
Thanks it was both i was after lol
Sponsored Links
300-700-forum-banners
wholesale rompers, dresses, bloomers, hat, headbands, leg warmers, flower layers, tulle, boutique clothing and other craft supplies
Old 07-07-2009, 07:35

Quote:
Originally Posted by crystal052605 View Post
i made the round elmos on etsy. i searched for them before i put them on there, and about a week later everyone had them. cut 6 5 in. pieces of red 3/8 in. ribbon. stack the ribbons even and put a needle through the middle, but don't pull it through (hold them on the needle) then spread them out so they make a circle and one-by-one bring over the ends onto the needle ( don't crease the ribbon though) after you have all ends on the needle, tie it off. then get an orange pompom for his nose, 2 wiggle eyes, and cut a piece of black ribbon for his mouth.
for the spiked ends one, it's pretty much the same thing but you don't fold it over. cut dove tails in the ribbon ends and put a needle through the middle, spread out to make a circle, and sew. then and pompom, wiggle eyes, and mouth.
HTH

if you need help,pm me and i can take pics and e-mail them to you.
Ohhh thanks so much I'd really love the pictures to go with that would be so awesome I just love Elmo lol
Old 07-07-2009, 08:18

i do it tonight and try to get them to you in the morning.
Old 08-01-2009, 11:19

Talking Re: Where can I find.......

[quote=pat font;292577]
Quote:
i made the round elmos on etsy. i searched for them before i put them on there, and about a week later everyone had them. cut 6 5 in. pieces of red 3/8 in. ribbon. stack the ribbons even and put a needle through the middle, but don't pull it through (hold them on the needle) then spread them out so they make a circle and one-by-one bring over the ends onto the needle ( don't crease the ribbon though) after you have all ends on the needle, tie it off. then get an orange pompom for his nose, 2 wiggle eyes, and cut a piece of black ribbon for his mouth.
for the spiked ends one, it's pretty much the same thing but you don't fold it over. cut dove tails in the ribbon ends and put a needle through the middle, spread out to make a circle, and sew. then and pompom, wiggle eyes, and mouth.
HTH
Congrats it is a very nice version of elmo I had not seen it before love the spike`s one
Thank you soooo much for these instructions!!!!!! I've been wanting to make an Elmo bow for my baby girl and now I can!! THANK YOU!!!!!!
Old 08-02-2009, 11:55

This is sooo weird......addis mom replyed to the above post and my name is appears in the quote.

Why did this happen??????????
Old 08-02-2009, 12:00

[quote=pat font;292577]
Quote:
HTH
Congrats it is a very nice version of elmo I had not seen it before love the
spike`s one

OMG This is soooo weird........I remeber reading this a while ago...but I didn`t write it. THIS IS NO MY POST. I`ve never even made an Elmo bow.......I am sooo confused how can this apper under my name if I didn`t write it. Hope the person who wrote it reads this and understands there is a mistake here something is very wrong here.
Old 08-02-2009, 03:06

i am the one that posted these instructions. i have been noticing lots of problems too.

just wanted to tell you not to worry about it.
Sponsored Links

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.