http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/rock-star-ribbon-offray-7-8-satin.jpg   http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/7-8-flower-grosgrain-ribbon.JPG Tested! Snap Clips Shipping Supplies Alligator Clips--Silver E-6000 http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/5-8-hello-kitty-satin-ribbon-orchid.jpg

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > How to make...

How to make... Hairbows, hair clips, bottlecaps, ribbon shirts, flip flop...

Old 07-05-2009, 01:14

Default OMG Fantastic Deal

Ladies I just checked my email and got an awesome deal from snapfish! They are offering 50 4x6 prints for .50. Yep, 1 penny each! Now would be a great time for any of you needing bottle cap images etc. I have TONS in my etsy shop and will be adding a bunch more today. If you need any of my images in any other format please let me know and I will make them for you. I'm working on images all day to get more formats listed there! I, myself, will be ordering a ton of prints from snapfish for my caps! Also, my images are all Buy 3 Get 1 Free! Snapfish coupon code is PENNY at checkout!

Last edited by designsbycristi; 07-05-2009 at 01:15. Reason: forgot to add coupon code
Sponsored Links
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/affiliate_alt_ads/whimsydoodlegraphics.gif
Old 07-05-2009, 02:09

Default Re: OMG Fantastic Deal

I was wondering why the bottle cap images are sold in a 4 x 6 format - so people can get actual high quality prints made. I thought people just printed them on their home printer.
Old 07-05-2009, 02:13

Some people do print the images on their home printer. However, many people choose to send their somewhere to be printer. Most often to snapfish or walgreens. IMO it works better this way because the paper tends to be better quality than what you can get at home. It just depends on preference and on the type of printer each person has. Some home printers won't print the images as well as sending them off. Also sometimes you will have to seal the top of your images before putting the resin on them if you print them at home. If you send them to be printer, you won't have to seal the top. Hope that makes sense.
Old 07-05-2009, 03:15

I received that email too. Thats where I send my bottlecap, dog tags, and scrabble tile images to get printed. I like the 4 x 6 size. I did an 8 x 11 one one time and the images were too big for me to use so I had to throw it in the trash. Snapfish quality is great and you don't have to seal the images. I'm going to have to take advantage of this 50 for 50 penny sale.
Old 07-05-2009, 06:40

LOL thanks for sharing the offer and I want to give you KUDOS for an awesome way to plug your image sheets LOL

way to go - im going to check your shop
Old 07-05-2009, 09:37

LOL you have my laughing hysterically!
Old 07-10-2009, 12:39

I think this is a fantastic deal, if I could upload the images I just purchased!!:confused : Does anyone know if the the Fairy Pixels M2M images which I downloaded into a folder in Adobe PDF are protected in some way? I am sure it just me, but I can't get any of my images into snapfish for printing. Can anyone help me with problem. The computer does not like me If this doesn't work, could anyone give advice on how to send images to Walgreens. What should I ask for? Should I take a flash drive there and ask them to print?? I am clueless. Heeelllllp!

TIA,
Melanie
Old 07-10-2009, 12:43

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwabc123 View Post
I think this is a fantastic deal, if I could upload the images I just purchased!!:confused : Does anyone know if the the Fairy Pixels M2M images which I downloaded into a folder in Adobe PDF are protected in some way? I am sure it just me, but I can't get any of my images into snapfish for printing. Can anyone help me with problem. The computer does not like me If this doesn't work, could anyone give advice on how to send images to Walgreens. What should I ask for? Should I take a flash drive there and ask them to print?? I am clueless. Heeelllllp!

TIA,
Melanie
You probably need to save it as a .jpg
Sponsored Links
300-700-forum-banners
wholesale rompers, dresses, bloomers, hat, headbands, leg warmers, flower layers, tulle, boutique clothing and other craft supplies